You know you are a bag lady when.....

...when you realise there's no hook on the back of the toilet cubical door so have to put the shoulder straps around your neck and wear your bag like a necklace while you pee rather than put it anywhere else.

...when you'd rather go thirsty than carry a bottle of water 'just in case'.

...when you take your coat off to wrap up your bag in an impromptu rain shower to protect it and get wet yourself.

...when you ask for a table for 4 for just the 2 of you (+ 2 bags)

...when you wear gloves because it's ostrich/croc (and not because it's cold)

Last edited:
...when you realise there's no hook on the back of the toilet cubical door so have to put the shoulder straps around your neck and wear your bag like a necklace while you pee rather than put it anywhere else.
When in public restrooms, sometimes I don't even sit on the seat. So I'm trying to visualize this in my mind: having a giant bag hanging around your neck while doing your business half standing/squatting :roflmfao:.
Hopefully it's not the caviar double flap Maxi fully stuffed :biggrin:.

...when you'd rather go thirsty than carry a bottle of water 'just in case'.

...when you take your coat off to wrap up your bag in an impromptu rain shower to protect it and get wet yourself.

...when you ask for a table for 4 for just the 2 of you (+ 2 bags)
Uhuh :yes: !
Also, I sniff/inhale my leather bags like ALL THE TIME. Does that makes one a bag lady, or just crazy :thinking:?

You know exactly where the raincoat for your purse is; but not the one for your kids.
Your purse has its own chair at restaurants.
Your purse has more scarves and charms than you do.
You know where all the parts of your bag come from, but not who makes your car.
When receiving and invitation to an event, your first thought is "what bag can I take and will it get hurt".