You know....I used to be a slob....

ok....I'll fess up too..............when I fold my bath towels? They have to be folded the long way first then in thirds. If anyone else folds the towels and they don't do it this way, I have to re-do the whole lot. And you know what else? I iron my pillow cases. I used to iron the sheets too but that just got a little out of control so.....now I take them to the cleaner and they come back all nice and pressed and ready to go on the bed.

I do this! The towels thing as well as the pillow cases! I also used to steam my sheets. Don't do this anymore. Since knowing we're about to build a new home, I tend to treat this place like a motel, lol. But the folding thing.. I always tell DH to leave it for me as he "doesn't know how".

That's ok, Sue. I have Leopard Print padded hangers and I won't use anything else! (and they all face the same direction.....sshhhhhh!)

Ooh, I like leopard prints! I knew you were a leapard print gal after seeing your Lous!:lol:

Fesdu, it's kinda complicated. They're not really colour-coordinated... but yes the type of clothing has something to do with the hanger used.:hysteric::upsidedown:

I do this! The towels thing as well as the pillow cases! I also used to steam my sheets. Don't do this anymore. Since knowing we're about to build a new home, I tend to treat this place like a motel, lol. But the folding thing.. I always tell DH to leave it for me as he "doesn't know how".

shopomom and SS...
get this..(and don't die..)
i have a bikini drawer
an underwear drawer
and a sox drawer

yup..they are only organized that way. I swim in my drawer..lotto system..to get what I need. :rolleyes:

shopomom and SS...
i have a bikini drawer
an underwear drawer
and a sox drawer

yup..they are only organized that way. I swim in my drawer..lotto system..to get what I need. :rolleyes:

Me too...:happydance:

Well my mom usually arrange my clothes everytime I went home. She put them all each in their respective drawer.

She's the controlling one I guess. She needs to organize everything.

She has a shoes closet, a bag closet, but amazingly her clothes are all cramped in one closet hahaha... It's so tightly-packed together that I can barely rummaged through it. But then again, I usually shop at her closet too... :graucho:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenitySue
I have to organise my notes/bills in my wallet according to the dollar amount, smallest in the front to biggest in the back. Also, they have to be facing the right way up and all on the same side.:rolleyes:

:rochard: LOL!!! That sounds just like me! :shame:

Me too!! :wlae:

shopomom and SS...
i have a bikini drawer
an underwear drawer
and a sox drawer

Like you, I have separate drawers for these things, nothing too systematic, but they're organised from front to back.. with "frequent/daily" use items in the front and moving on back accordingly. Lotto system, lol! I love it! DH works on this system too so I sometimes mess with him a little by placing the undies I prefer him to wear right on top.:roflmfao:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenitySue
I have to organise my notes/bills in my wallet according to the dollar amount, smallest in the front to biggest in the back. Also, they have to be facing the right way up and all on the same side.:rolleyes:

:rochard: LOL!!! That sounds just like me! :shame:

Me too!! :wlae:

Ahh.. good to know I'm not the only one!

when I fold my bath towels? They have to be folded the long way first then in thirds. If anyone else folds the towels and they don't do it this way, I have to re-do the whole lot. And you know what else? I iron my pillow cases. I used to iron the sheets too but that just got a little out of control so.....now I take them to the cleaner and they come back all nice and pressed and ready to go on the bed.

Hee Hee ... I fold my towels the long side first and roll my towels up and store them in my cupboard, all in one direction. The visual you can imagine is a whole bunch of cinnamon rolls stacked up on top of one another.

My clothes hangers too, must all be facing the same way, with the open end pointing inwards.

Wahahaha :lol: that was in the past but I still put my hangers in the same direction and clothes folded neatly the boutique way.

OT too but I have to have matching lingeries. And now I am going for matching bags and wallets (if not same colour) which is not good especially since H wallets are SO freaking expensive. :wtf: