You know....I used to be a slob....

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hard to believe but it's true. The inside of my handbags looked like all hell broke loose and I could never find a dang thing! I had more stuff shoved in my bags than you can shake a stick at. It was chaos!

Now, I've got all kinds of little pouches and holders and cases and fobs.....I even bought a special pen and a case for it for Gods sake! I kinda feel......oh............organized. And tidy.

....I can find stuff now. I'm a changed person.

Sometimes I miss the good ol' days. :s

Rose.....I keep hoping too! Mine is 16 and her room looks like a clothing bomb went off inside. Sometimes she tells me we have to go buy more underware because she's completely out of panties and I tell her to look under her bed! She's got a whole store under there!!!!

I'm in the same boat of you Shopmom..

I use extra care of putting my stuff inside of kelly bag... Esp. with my mom constantly checking if I put too much stuff inside it hahahaha... It's after all still technically her bag.. LOL..

It's funny that she always peek and say... "You put too much stuff... It'll sag.. I never have put that much stuff inside the kelly" hahahaha... Then when I return it to her room.. she always says "See you have change the shape now!"

But she'll let me use it again the next day... Now you guys make me miss my mom...

Oh...and also when I got my LV MC wallet.. I used extra care to not put pens or pencils inside my bag along with my wallet so that I won't stain the patina... but nonetheless, true to my old self, a pen stain is there after 5 months *sigh* I guess I haven't changed that much...

....actually, K.......I do. It's a sweet thing to be able to actually find a tampon right away rather than having to turn the bag inside out on my desk and have one roll across the room in front of the entire staff!

That happened once. Now they're stored in a little case with a smiley girl print on the front.

I use extra care of putting my stuff inside of kelly bag... Esp. with my mom constantly checking if I put too much stuff inside it hahahaha... It's after all still technically her bag.. LOL..

It's funny that she always peek and say... "You put too much stuff... It'll sag.. I never have put that much stuff inside the kelly" hahahaha... Then when I return it to her room.. she always says "See you have change the shape now!"

But she'll let me use it again the next day... Now you guys make me miss my mom...
That's so sweet, Wellow!:heart:

You know...your post kinda make me wonder whether I'll be a carbon-copy of your Mom when I grow old...:rolleyes: ;)

D, just so you know, I am only gradually moving to organising the things in my bags. I usually set out of my home with a very tidy bag, but when I return after 4 - 5 hours out, man, it's a disaster. I sometimes wonder why I have so much more junk too!

This is so true! I keep my Kelly so neat, I hesitate to put anything in her that I don't really need to carry! I just moved recently and was unpacking all of my toiletries into my new makeup table this evening. I found several of those gift w/ purchase makeup bags and thought, "I need to trade these puppies in for a little H bag of some kind!" Here we go again...

....actually, K.......I do. It's a sweet thing to be able to actually find a tampon right away rather than having to turn the bag inside out on my desk and have one roll across the room in front of the entire staff!

That happened once. Now they're stored in a little case with a smiley girl print on the front.

I adore your honesty shopmom.. :roflmfao: