You have GOT to be kidding me.

Ok good...I also blocked him from bidding on my auctions just in case...I do NOT need this guy sabotaging my auctions, I have a lot of watchers this time and I know I'm going to sell most everything.

Thanks! I waited quite awhile to actually send the email so I could get the wording right, I was so dumbfounded by his request lol. I've seriously never had anyone do this to me. :nogood:

Intererestingly (and not surprisingly), I haven't heard from him yet.
This guy is terrible with communication...when I DID want my item, he didn't want to email me, now that HE wants me to remove my feedback, I'm supposed to go "Ooh, OK! I'll repay you again, remove my feedback for you and you can send it out!"
I'm seriously betting he hoped I'd remove the feedback, then he wouldn't send it once again and I wouldn't be able to leave fb again or file another paypal dispute on it. Loser.

Your email was perfect. I can't stand that some of these creeps have the audacity. The last neg I left was because they didn't respond, 0 communication, and wanted me to give them a shipping discount if they bought items from other sellers. I have never run across a bunch of odd requests in my life. I hope it all works out for you Rebecca!!!

Thanks...and geez, someone actually asked if you'd give a discount if they bought items from different sellers? I just have no words for these people. :tdown:
And now I see why he was so desperate...he has a bunch more auctions up for different items and my comment was the most recent.
Uh huh, I sure hope his new buyers get their items, he didn't seem too concerned about sending mine until I left him a negative.

He took 3 months and thought it was acceptable to contact you now and offer to ship the item??? :wtf: The value of it doesn't matter, you're entitled to receive a .99c item just as quickly as anything more expensive. UNBELIEVABLE!!! I have to ask... what medication is he on, or what medication SHOULD he be on?!!

Lol seriously. It was like the item didn't even matter but the fact that I gave him a negative did.
I guarantee you if I wouldn't have left any feedback at all, he would never have contacted me again. :nogood:

Your email was just fine and the seller is nuts! Of course you left negative feedback and he'll just have to live with it. Blocking him from bidding on your auctions was a very smart move.