You have $600 bucks....what would you buy?

S'Mom...Please send me your address via PM...I will have a cheesehead sent out immediately... It should arrive in plenty of time for your NYC outing...I assume you already have the change jar???

oh dear, this is starting to resemble a dare at my dh's workplace. it involved a ten minute stroll at a very public venue wearing ... thanks to an office pool, he walked away $2k richer!

I think it just might be worth $600 to me to see shopmom with some special brownies, birkenstocks, a cheese hat and a change jar at the Hermes in NYC.

how much do you think it would cost to custom-order the strap-on that's being discussed on HG's thread?

I read on this forum that Hermes will make people's designs, if you can convince them to. I read that if they like the design enough, they'll name it after the person they first made it for.

Hermes strap-on: "the shopmom." Comes in all classic H colors. No epsom.

I read on this forum that Hermes will make people's designs, if you can convince them to. I read that if they like the design enough, they'll name it after the person they first made it for.

Hermes strap-on: "the shopmom." Comes in all classic H colors. No epsom.

Wow...so the knee pads will be the updated Grand Fonds and the strap-on will be the Shopmom...what to choose...what to choose??? LOL...now imagine SM going to H with her cheesehead, kneepads, and strap-on...she might look a bit like a...miner???