You have $600 bucks....what would you buy?

I think there are three sizes of the cashmere shawls, HELLO. The large ones run about $850.00 here. I was thinking of the middle size....more like the regular silk/twill size.

GF You must have such a wonderful store in Sydney. My store had nothing (again.....) and now it seems you can't even have something brought in for approval. You have to pay for it first!!!!

Well, it's OK...great at the moment, because there's been a new delivery! But no bloody porcelain in my pattern for MONTHS! (except the things I specially order in)...I'm gonna go crazee in NY on the Maison level!

I would get this and a twilly:yes:
046304CKAFS.jpg

Def. the Karo.....I just started using mine and love it! And I did put my camera in it along with my lipsticks - just perfect - and easy to get into (I don't snap it all the time), etc....weren't you still thinking about a wallet though?

sorry, i'm going to break the rules. saving the $ until there is something you know you want (big or small), independent of the credit available. i don't see any love in the things listed. the whole thing sounds like a chore. the privilege of shopping care-free at hermes sounds like a chore.
and you must decide for yourself. buying the clarissa didn't work because it wasn't you, so the next purchase (and all others, lol), if they come from you and your needs and taste, will be successes.
if there is absolutely nothing at hermes that you want at this time, get several surprise gifts for other people who would be bowled over at getting an orange-boxed treat.

to be fair - you did ask what "i" would buy, not for a bunch of advice (oops, sorry) so if it were me, i would save the credit (sorry again, having trouble with these rules, lol), because that would be best for me.