You guys were right-Cherries line

It was either $375 or $395! I will let you know when I get the invoice! LOL Not too bad considering a mono pouchette is like $280!?!

You're right! That price is REALLY not bad for this cutie!! I did get this baby brand new on Ebay for $300 the other day, though! Someone must've been really desperate for cash when they sold it to me...:nuts:

CHLVGOODIES 013.jpg

Syntagma-- thanks for the sweet words about my little furbabies!!:smile:

I had Carmen (tan/white female) spayed when she was 6 months old. The vet said that due to her TINY size (she was the runt of her litter!) breeding her could be life threatening.

Bently got 'the snip' as well.:s

They would have had such cute babies, though!!:yes: :heart:

Thats cool that your hubby likes Chis...most men (my fiancee too until I converted him LOL) seem to prefer larger breeds.

I have had spotty help on the 866, too....sometimes they are great, sometimes you feel like your pulling teeth....but that's true with the SAs too.

OT, but I notice that I get the best service when I call in the morning on a weekday...on weekends, they usually sound like the DON'T want to be there (still polite, but you can hear it in their voice...).

I was able to order a cherries pouchette from the Seattle store. It was their last! The Sa said it had a slight patina as it had been in the store for 1 1/2 years. I said I didn't care and that I wanted it anyway. 866 said it was the last one in their system. I got lucky!

OMG he also told me last month thay had the cherries keepall! Apparently a 12-year-old purchased it! LOL Had I know that baby would have been mine!

A 12-year-old? That seems a bit ridiculous to me. LOL.