You guys were right-Cherries line

Congrats on your new purchase....hard to believe something like that can last so long in a store without being sold!! It was your lucky day!!! Can't wait to see the pics. YAY!! :smile:

Congratulations!!! It's weird that I have called the 1866 number about 3 weeks ago (well, I have called 3 times & speak to 3 different operators on 3 different dates......you can tell that I am desperate for some cerises stuff. :drool: :drool:) & they told me all the cerises stuff are sold out except the sac plat & they even did a search for me on their computer system! (I think one of them just told me that it's sold out without doing a search). Anyways, Congratulations & I am happy that you find one. I was so sad when they told me that it's sold out. :crybaby: :crybaby: But I got a brand new one from ebay. :yahoo: Cerises is such a beautiful line!....so get it while you can. :yes: Congratulations on getting on the last one in US! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Congratulations!!! It's weird that I have called the 1866 number about 3 weeks ago (well, I have called 3 times & speak to 3 different operators on 3 different dates......you can tell that I am desperate for some cerises stuff. :drool: :drool:) & they told me all the cerises stuff are sold out except the sac plat & they even did a search for me on their computer system! (I think one of them just told me that it's sold out without doing a search). Anyways, Congratulations & I am happy that you find one. I was so sad when they told me that it's sold out. :crybaby: :crybaby: But I got a brand new one from ebay. :yahoo: Cerises is such a beautiful line!....so get it while you can. :yes: Congratulations on getting on the last one in US! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Esheesh sorry. They found it for me last night but couldn't call the store as it was closed. This morning I had to tell the woman which store it was as I couldn't find it.

Sounds like whom ever you spoke with on 866 was an idiot because the keepall would have also been in the system! That would have been an awesome find! There may be more lying around somewhere you might want to try calling again!?! I swear sometimes LV makes me so mad with that! Seriously because I always get different answers and I keep calling until I get an answer I want. LOL They did have the sac plat but I really have no desire to have that bag!?! It's just not something I would use much?