you find the perfect bag but.....HELP!!

That's my Dream birkin!!! my dear birkel ;)
Good luck on your kelly soon, I am waiting for your vert emeraude GHW croc shiny porosus kelly reveal from now :P

Bag twins!! Mine is a b35 in the exact combo! :smooch:

Ok so heres the answer up to now I'm waiting !!!!!! Beautiful as it is this combo was for me envisioned in a kelly,since I saw misrolawa Dumas bag !!!! I have more than enough bags and my SM wonderful as ever has decided to keep it on hold for two more days in the hopes that I rekindle my love of birkins the bag is a vert emeraude 30cm GHW croc shiny porosus!!! So.............you can imagine how this bag looks and it's birkel perfect !!!! But Kelly is the bag I want and so i shall wait thankyouall so much !!!!!!!!.

Best of everything darlings .birkel.

Birkel,

First, I always enjoy your posts because they are always heartfelt.
With all the comments about stuff being sent to fulfill demand in Asian markets, and that trend only bound to continue, I would consider whether the B might be acceptable. On the other hand, do your tastes change every now and then? If so, there might be some magnificent color that is waiting for you in the future that you would value as much as this currently available B.

Birkel,

First, I always enjoy your posts because they are always heartfelt.
With all the comments about stuff being sent to fulfill demand in Asian markets, and that trend only bound to continue, I would consider whether the B might be acceptable. On the other hand, do your tastes change every now and then? If so, there might be some magnificent color that is waiting for you in the future that you would value as much as this currently available B.

Darling I love your response. thing is my taste hmmmm ........that's just it I mean it's a birkin or a Kelly it's not like I am getting the option to get this or a tool box???? I mean they are sister bags and that is why the question comes but I have had the most over the top bags and have with time cleansed, and kept only the basic ones that for some reason I enjoy the most. This bag I thought of in a Kelly since my day to day go to bags are birkins.and well it just feels right to have a Kelly that fills the going out, perfect,always pristine bag. and I thought of burgundy black or vert emeraude finally vert was it because it looks dark when I need it to be dark but it still a color that shows the artistry more. so I'm not afraid of my taste changing I'm afraid of Hermes changing and them eventually not making the bag for me ??????????? But.........well as you can see I'm still conflicted over this becuase it is an investment and something I have worked for so ?????. But i thankyou darling for your wonderful post and help.all the best as always .birkel.