you don't understand i NEED this prada bag!!!!

Spielberg1

Sep 22, 2007
does anyone know where i can find it/buy it?

was it last year or something?

I think i won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about this bag that i missed out on... the PERFECT bag...

:sad:

supposedly it is called the Prada Cervo Antic Shoulder Bag -- but when i phoned the store the guy who answered said that is the name of a material not a bag style...

ashley-tisdale-salon-6308-6.jpg

ashley-tisdale-salon-6308-8.jpg

ashley-tisdale-salon-6308-5.jpg

3086_600960983.jpg

(i borrowed pics from TPFers -- i hope you don't mind adn thank you!)

That style is from fall 06. This one, which is slightly different, is from S/S 2007: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...0cat200648cat203100cat203102cat233800cat20086

There's really no 'name' for the bag. We, as in I, just call it Cervo (which means deerskin) Antik (the leather treament) tote. That particular color is called Cacao.

It's going to be hard, if not impossible, to find one now at the stores or boutiques. You may want to try online auction sites and consignment shops.

I have the bag in the link I posted, but in a different color (naturale). I bought it early this year from a Prada boutique when it was on sale. If it helps any, the style number for my bag is BN1191.

Good luck with your search. It really is a gorgeous bag and the leather is TDF!

I believe you can use the model. no quoted by Marose28, BN1191 and ask for the colour Cacao when you call to enquire. I think there is also a dark brown version that looks very much the same as cacao.

And if I know Prada, that bag is not called the shoulder bag, yes BG got it wrong, it would most likely be Cervo Antik Large Satchel or Cervo Antik Shopper.

on this one site, its been reduced to 1,206,000 dollars, but its not available on the site :sad:

Prada Cervo Antic Shoulder Bag is definitely the name of the bag!
its gorgeous, i want one to. i hope you get it :smile:

OMG I JUST BOUGHT THIS BAG AT FULL PRICE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!!!

I'm going to have to have to quit the qym and cable to pay it off ;)

Now i have to go through my closet and find bags to sell on ebay!!!

I'm not telling my DH about it until I've paid this baby off!

the ONLY reason i'm not totally freaking out is i'm thinking of this less as a purse and more as a briefcase/bag that i will use for years and years and i will never grow tired of it...

:smile:

PS. one shot is too light and the other too dark. i think the color is somewhere inbetween...

RichsPradabag-1.jpg

RichsPradabag001.jpg

RichsPradabag004.jpg

wow that is so gorgeous! congratulations on finding it!! where did you finally find it from (since it was said it was a 2006 style?)? i definitely agree with you, that it is a bag you can use for years and not get tired of it. beautiful, unique, and yet classic. congrats!