you don't understand i NEED this prada bag!!!!

how cute is Tisdale's ensemble, LILACKATZ?! i LOVE it!

I want to shed 40 pounds and 20 years and parade around in my white floaty top with my boots (???) and prada antik cervo satchel bag!

if you are willing to pay full price then you should call all the prada boutiques in the states. (except NYC, i've already checked there.) I'm sure there are LA pradas, and Vegas and Atlantic City. supposedly this bag doesn't go on sale according to an SA, but they might have just been SAYING that to sell me a full price bag. it clearly went on HUGE sale at Bergodorfs! :sad:

also check the outlets... i wish someone on TPF had a comprehensive list of prada stores/outlets.

otherwise, keep your eye out on ebay or resale shops.

if you like the LIV TYLER version, there is DEFINITELY one of those left at prada on 5th in NYC. it's 2400. if i was rich i would buy that one too. i LOVE it. Here's a pic...

1167.jpg

as for the BOOTS, no one seems to know!

or nobody is posting to tell us who makes them. :sad: If i find out, i will PM you or post. You do the same, ok?

good luck in your quest. I hope you get the bag!!! (I hope it lives up to my expectations of it when is finally see it in person. YIKES)

LET US KNOW if you land either the bag or the boots!!!

:smile:

The Cervo Antik Hobo is on sale for 1000 dollars at Anns Fabulous finds--great price!!!

http://www.annsfabulousfinds.com/shop/designer_accessories/prada/purses/cervo_antik_hobo

i TOTALLY almost bought this bag when it was $1200!!!

but TPFers made it sound like the hobo goes up on ebay often and sells for about $800.

and then DCBLAM talked me off the ledge. she helped me remember it was really the SATCHEL version i wanted.

I'm so glad i held out because i did manage to find my dream bag (thanks cookie monster!)

but for hobo bag girls that one is GORGEOUS. and looks like it is in good condition too.

actually, if i had the money i would love the hobo too!

and the liv tyler version.

and basically ANYTHING antik cervo!

It is such a beautiful chocolatey finish i don't understand why prada doesn't make bags EVERY season in this color?! It seems to be pretty popular.

how cute is Tisdale's ensemble, LILACKATZ?! i LOVE it!

I want to shed 40 pounds and 20 years and parade around in my white floaty top with my boots (???) and prada antik cervo satchel bag!

if you are willing to pay full price then you should call all the prada boutiques in the states. (except NYC, i've already checked there.) I'm sure there are LA pradas, and Vegas and Atlantic City. supposedly this bag doesn't go on sale according to an SA, but they might have just been SAYING that to sell me a full price bag. it clearly went on HUGE sale at Bergodorfs! :sad:

also check the outlets... i wish someone on TPF had a comprehensive list of prada stores/outlets.

otherwise, keep your eye out on ebay or resale shops.

if you like the LIV TYLER version, there is DEFINITELY one of those left at prada on 5th in NYC. it's 2400. if i was rich i would buy that one too. i LOVE it. Here's a pic...

1167.jpg

as for the BOOTS, no one seems to know!

or nobody is posting to tell us who makes them. :sad: If i find out, i will PM you or post. You do the same, ok?

good luck in your quest. I hope you get the bag!!! (I hope it lives up to my expectations of it when is finally see it in person. YIKES)

LET US KNOW if you land either the bag or the boots!!!

Hi Thanks. I did take the picture to my local boutique . The buyer there thought the boots may be Chloe but they don't sell Chloe so he wasn't certain. If they are I haven't seen them anywhere. If I find them I'll let you know.

ok so here's my financial plan for paying off my Antik Cervo

I'm borrowing against my company 401k plan (you can take out a general loan)

they will deduct $169 per pay period (that's twice a month) to pay back into my 401K for 6 months.

that way i will have my bag totally paid off in 6 months and i'm not racking up finances charges on my credit card! So in the end i will have only paid the original $2300 and not MORE for my cervo. (Still ALOT of money!!!! Yikes!)

Check it out, you might want to do the same thing one day with your 401k :smile:
:yahoo:

ok so here's my financial plan for paying off my Antik Cervo

I'm borrowing against my company 401k plan (you can take out a general loan)

they will deduct $169 per pay period (that's twice a month) to pay back into my 401K for 6 months.

that way i will have my bag totally paid off in 6 months and i'm not racking up finances charges on my credit card! So in the end i will have only paid the original $2300 and not MORE for my cervo. (Still ALOT of money!!!! Yikes!)

Check it out, you might want to do the same thing one day with your 401k :smile:
:yahoo:

I shall pretend that I didn't read this. :graucho:

here is a CLOSE up picture of the boots!

it looks like it has THREE BUCKLES at the top

who makes these??? i love them!!!

ashley-tisdale-hair-6298-3.jpg
OMG why can't we find out who makes these!!
BTW I've just been reeeeeeally bad and bought the same bag as you. Least I hope it is when it comes. It is BN 1191 in cacao. Don't know how I'm going to pay my credit card bill especially if we find the boots.

OMG why can't we find out who makes these!!
BTW I've just been reeeeeeally bad and bought the same bag as you. Least I hope it is when it comes. It is BN 1191 in cacao. Don't know how I'm going to pay my credit card bill especially if we find the boots.

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

where did you find it??!!! tell us the story! show us a picture!

we totally need to find these boots now to complete our look !!!!

i LOVE the three buckles at the top :smile: