You Carried That Yesterday!

Ha. My boyfriend would NEVER give a hoot about whether I carried the same bag two days in a row. If he did mention something, I would actually be concerned that he was replaced with a robot version of himself.

His comments on my bags are pretty much limited to:
  • "Why do you need to carry such huge bags? You keep hitting me with it."
  • "It looks like something my Aigoo (eldest aunt) would carry."
  • "Why bother with something so heavy?"
Of course, this is a guy who pretty much lives in white t-shirts, jeans, and uses body lotion for hair product. Ha.

That is funny. I wonder what he would think of me since I carry the same bag for months at a time! My DH does notice my bags because he knows that bags are my thing so he sort of checks them out.

My bf couldn't care less if I carried the same bag for an entire year. In fact, he would probably be happy because then it would mean my bag addiction was over! He will only make comments if I ask him for his opinion, such as "Does this bag match my outfit?" or "Which scarf looks better on this bag?"

my husband actually has favourites and no nos when it comes to my bags - so I usually take whichever bag he actually likes when we are out together. he can notice tiny things bec he is all about perfection... and he can tell when I have bought a new bag - busted.

The only time my ex commented on my bag was to tell his friends I was carrying and wearing JC :wtf: and depending on what friend it was depended on how he put it across.

LOL!

I only get busted if it's a new bag. So of course I try either the "oh, I got it on ebay for such a deal" or "no, this is an old one, I just haven't used it for awhile."

I recently received my rouge paddy from Aloharag and when I got it, I showed it to him while he was sitting with his friends at a coffee shop. He, of course, didn't say anything in front of his friends but as soon as i left i got a text message which said: Your bag is really nice, I love it!! Isn't that sweet??:heart:

I think my BF prefer me wearing the same bag all the time, LOL.
Haha! yeah, same here. :P My fiance only notices my bag if it's new. Sometimes if he notices I've been wearing a bag for awhile he'll get excited and say, "wow, you wore that for at least a week now!!!!" and I will tell him not too get to excited, I have my eyes on a new one....lol, j/k.

abi319, that is really sweet!!! that's cute that he appreciates your love for bags. Cute!!!

My husband dresses with Tshirts and shorts (he can as he is a designer so nobody cares), they are ALL the same color and style. So, he never notices what I wear or what I have. Not sure if this is good or bad, but it's been my life for the last 17 years ...

I recently received my rouge paddy from Aloharag and when I got it, I showed it to him while he was sitting with his friends at a coffee shop. He, of course, didn't say anything in front of his friends but as soon as i left i got a text message which said: Your bag is really nice, I love it!! Isn't that sweet??:heart:

yes!!!! that is great!! congratulations on the boyfriend and the bag :tup: