You can only pick 3 bags to use, which ones?

in terms of actual usage:

Loewe puzzle mini
Hermes Della Cavalleria mini (bought before the you tube video lol)
Dior saddle men’s, no logo, adjustable crossbody strap

in terms of theoretical usage:
a 30B would fit somewhere in there
@Joule , I change my mind all the time :smile:

Hermes gold 25B sellier
Hermes etain evelyn TPM
loewe soft white pebbled mini puzzle

I have these, so I've got purse peace.

Hermes 28 BBK PH
Chanel SO Black Rectangular Mini
Loewe Pearl Grey Mini Puzzle SH
I also have purse peace, as although I have a wishlist of 4 bags, they’re all exotics, including an Hermes Horizons and run into 6 figures to buy all 4.

I haven’t seen Anything recently which I want to add to add to my collection of 9 bags(except for a black Valentino calf bag, but I’d probably still use my exotics over that), so I’m just waiting until I’m ready to buy another bag from my wishlist…possibly next year..

I'll probably change my mind about this eventually but my current picks are:

Delvaux Tempete in tan, which would be my "everyday" medium-sized bag, and can hold a decent amount of stuff.
Chanel classic flap in black lambskin medium for a day to night bag, when I don't need to carry much.
Practicality suggests my third choice should be a tote for the days I need to carry a lot, or maybe a crossbody bag. But forget practicality! :biggrin: I am going to pick my Lady Dior with embroidery as my third pick, just because it's so gorgeous.

I do not have any luxury bags but I would choose my Coach Parker 32. My little brother who is like a son to me said it was the only nice bag I have because he saw the c lock and thought it was Chanel.

My second choice would be my Rebecca Minkoff quilted Love in the color Quartz. Pink has always been my favorite color.

Third would be my Patricia Nash Brailes Satchel black. The bag has a tooled rose on it. My mom, when she was alive only carried one bag for many years and it had a rose on it.

I'm currently at 4 bags and think my collection in the future will be
Longchamp Le Pliage
Loewe puzzle (Don't have, but have a speedy 25 that I plan to sell. I find the speedy 25 too large, and the Loewe puzzle seems to be the better size)
Chanel mini reissue. (Versatile and I take everywhere.)

Bonus bag: Woc.

I use a backpack for work since I have a huge laptop that I carry for work.

Hard question... at this point in time:

1. Givenchy Pandora mini black w ghw (this is my go-to everyday bag)
2. Loewe Puzzle small black (I don't own this, but own an all-white small puzzle- black would be more travel/year-round friendly)
3. Celine Seau Sangle black w ghw (this would be my bigger option/work bag)

Close runners up would be my LV Saumur 30 and LV Neverfull DE GM.