You Are What You Wear -II

attachment.php

I agree with Ceci, this pair of CL is very unique, very ladylike !

Thank you on your compliments, Peachbaby ! I bet you like to wear unique jeans too, right ? Hope to see your pics sometime.

Laurayuki ! Ahhh , happy to see you here with us, and dropped your words; It's sweet like your smile too ! you also inspire me with your elegant style, serious!!!!

Melodysaw--- How are you ? And thank you for your compliment of my ...chicken figure, hihi. I still have to lift weight for the upper arms, also, for extra * meat* on my upper thighs. But I accept my body!

...after watching a silly movie tonight, i am back to our fashion tea house here.

Ceci,
Thank you for your nice words on my smile, Tang jacket,CL shoes and Burberry hat!
I understand your concern of getting a high maintenance bag. do u still remember Larkie croc chanel flap incident? - it is frustrating to see our pricey bag damaged.

alfie's mom,
thank you for trying to stay brief here. you are very considerate.
some outfits make me look slimer. but i like to look fuller most of the time. i will post more laid back outfits.

Rachel,
i wish i had your white chanel flap! they say big carryall and colorful python bags are in trend this season. somehow i dont feel like those. i wish to get a while flap next.

Ri,
i am surprise your future fuchsia flap is more of coral red. so why dont they just call it 'coral red'? i think the color of my fuchsia bag is nice on you too!
so you have the same earrings. i got them in Thailand. they are hand made gem stone jewelry. i love gem stone they are colorful and pretty.
i thought about taking modeling pictures for my motorcycle boots outfits with burberry hat too. but did not feel like put the boots on, i am in spring mood already. but i will still take picture for that outfit since you like it.

roussel,
big warm welcome! i am glad you dropped a comment today. I am particular happy to hear my style is your type. sometimes i suspect i am outdated and should have lived in the past.

Since it's in between winter and spring now, we sometimes have outfits in mind, but don't have chance to wear it yet !

So Steffe! I don't know if we should categorize our ensembles for each week, or just lay out for Spring , or just post the oufits for fun ... I kindda mix up the points ! What's your idea on making the thread more on day to day basic ? Please let me know.

Melody,
Thank you for telling me that. I shall smile more then.:biggrin: yup, laid-back look is a good change for me. it also makes me feel more relaxed.

Ri,
did you notice i changed the topic of this new thread? it is just 'you are what you wear', no more 'dress for the day' part. so we can post any outfits - not necessarily has to be ODJ (outfit of the day in French).

I still believe what you wear tells a lot of about you. so i kept the first part

Gueancla,
so good to hear you like the way i dress.
you know shopbop sells jeans that as slim as 23, 24. I can squeeze in size 25, but i prefer to buy 26 these days.

Fabulousity,
long time no see! i hope you are doing well during this economic hard time.
thank you for your visit and compliment! see you around.

have a great day, everyone! :heart:

Good Morning everyone ! It will be a sunny day in BC 10 C , hope all our dear friends have a good day at work, travel and ...also at home ( like me and Steffe ) !

Thank you, Steffe. Now we can post anything we already have : new loots,shoes, jewelries , and a new YOU , LOL.

I saw a lot of New Arrival ( Spring's stuffs) already marked down 25% everywhere now .It really surprised me about the suffering retailers had to paid for ...

.....but it's good for us !

Hi Ri,
we have a snowy day again. i took my son to the mall for lunch and playground. i did notice a lot of new arrivals were already on sale...economy is taking a toll on retails. :yes: good for consumers. but i have to watch my spending again as i received a couple of store charges in the mails today showing outstanding figures. :Push:

here is what i wore to the mall, hm, mostly -i changed the skirt to a pair of jeans before we went out ->

turtleneck: Akris
Skirt: elie tahari
belt: fendi
bag: fendi
scarf: shanghaitang
shoes: SW

attachment.php

attachment.php

*such a bad picture of the skirt. it is fuchsia and red combo on black background.
and it did not look fresh in the picture.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5695.jpg
    IMG_5695.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_5698.jpg
    IMG_5698.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_5699.jpg
    IMG_5699.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_5700.jpg
    IMG_5700.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
while i have my black turtleneck and shoes on, i tried on another skirt i bought last season.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_5707.jpg
    IMG_5707.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 959
  • IMG_5717.jpg
    IMG_5717.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 955
  • IMG_4761.jpg
    IMG_4761.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 954
First, I have to say both skirts are cute . Actually, the red+ black flower goes really well with the hot pink Shanhaitang scarf. It's very sophisticate look. Somehow, very refine looking, just the bag, black top and scarf stood up:tup:

See Steffe! I can tell the PST can go with any of your ensembles.I know you are very happy and satisfied any time you carry your bag , right!

I think the blue flower skirt is in between : more than casual, but still not in range of evening wear. But then, the PST did dress it up surprisingly ! Ahh, in summer, you just change neutral top and strappy shoes ( with gold buckle) , again with the PST, you will enjoy another oufit ! Good job!

back from my dinner with boys.

good evening Ri!
thank you for your beautiful comments on my new outfits! so you like both skirts. i was lucky to get my size on these two. yes i agree the silk taffeta blue skirt with motif flower can be worn in the summer too. just pair it with a beige/white short sleeves.

my gst is versatile. and it's responsible to my outstanding statement from saks store. oh well...i have some nice bags already. but now i am thinking about my next chanel bag purchase. no good! their bags are very over priced!!