Yoo hoo! IT'S HERE GIRLS!

Thank you!

Yes I did, Sarah, and thank you so much for everything! I have a card for you but haven't sent it yet!:yes:

Kidlearner sent me one too and my sissie used one for her new Carly!:yahoo:

The chocolate color is TDF! I am so glad I got the Carly in this color! :tup:

And the wristlet and beauty case just put it over the top!:yahoo:

Wow wow wow!!! That is SO great! Your sister's bag is nice but omg! I am SO in love with the chocolate Carly! But what is even better is the awesome generosity of your two special gift-givers! It's nice to see such a sense of community here! I am SO glad I happened upon this forum via a Google search :tup:

Im so glad you got a new Carly!!
You and your sis look great with your new bags!
I love your Legacy wristlet and scribble beauty case there perfect for you new bag.
Congrats girl you deserve it!

Girl!! You are totally rocking that bag!! I must have it and will be getting ASAP!! I'm so happy to see you smiling :tup:
And the Legacy wristlet is TDF! Is that still available!?

WOW!!! Congrats Handbglvr!!! What an incredibly exciting and happy day for you!! I love everything you got and your sister's Carly too!! :tup: I'm so glad that you were able to get a new Carly after what you went through. You seem like a very kind and generous person and in turn the generousity was returned to you! Gosh, just thinking back to the day I read your post about your Carly being stolen and look where you are now!!! :yahoo: CONGRATS!!!

Wow handbglvr!!!!! This is so exciting!!! I'm dying over here looking at all of your nice stuff - and the legacy stripe wristlet?!?! How sweet can people be?! So cool!!! You and your sister are so cute with your new stuff!! Yiiiippppeeeeee!!!!

Handbaglvr:

I am so happy for you that you have your much loved bag back! Be careful with that baby she is smokin and hot! Best of luck to you in carrying your new bag and your kisslock wristlet! Congrats!

Thank you again everyone! You are all so kind!:love:

Out of my sight? NEVER! This beauty is going to be surgically attached to my shoulder! LOL!:lol:

No, really. What happened to me was serious and I learned my lesson! This baby will NEVER touch a shopping cart!:nogood: