Yoo hoo! IT'S HERE GIRLS!

handbglvr

handbag lover
O.G.
May 22, 2006
Ok. So I am shaking right now from excitement.

Not only did my new chocolate Carly come in today, but a SURPRISE from i<bags and a RAOK gift!

I could NOT believe my eyes!

i<bags sent me a NEW LEGACY FOLD OVER WRISTLET!

And my WONDERFUL, FABULOUS RAOK buddy sent me a Scribble Beauty Case that I have been wanting!

My sister was here when I opened everything and she could not believe the generosity and thoughtfulness of you girls!

This TOTALLY makes my year!

After my Carly and wristlet were stolen, I thought I would never be happy again or be able to replace them.

Well, with the generosity of the most caring girls I have ever met, especialy Kallison, who helped with orchestrating a Carly fund, and everyone else, you know who you are, meet my new chocolate Carly, my new fold over wristlet and my new scribble beauty case!

THANK YOU AGAIN AND ENJOY THE PICS!

BTW, I am slow with thank you notes! They are coming!

My beautiful sister bought the new Carly with black trim today at the boutique! They had them out back, but not on the floor!

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00528.jpg

YEAY - Congratulations Kat. This is as exciting as getting a bag myself!!!

You look so happy! And that's a gorgeous color - the bag looks lovely next to your tourquiose top (did you plan that?)

Sorry I am all red and shiny in my pics!

I had just been out in the sun and I burn easily!

Thanks everyone! You know, Kate, I didn't plan that, but thanks!

I am just SO happy everyone!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I hope you enjoy the pics!

I promised them to you all and its the least I can do!

I'm SO GLAD you got it and everything worked out for you! I take it you got the PCE card I sent.

You don't have to thank us. We love you, girl! ENJOY that gorgeous bag and the thoughtful accessories!!! :drool:

Kathy - you and your sister are absolutely adorable in those pics!!! Wow, I love love love your Carly and am so glad you finally got everything back. That foldover wristlet and beauty case are gorgeous as well. Couldn't be happier for you! :yahoo::yahoo: