YIPPEE! My First Hermes, My Journey

They are all so beautiful,:heart::heart::heart: but my fave is the #4 pink Astilbe! The flowers look like lace!!! I've never heard of/seen these before! Are these fragrant?

They are a :heart: GEM :hbeat: in the garden, so YOU definitely need to plant some:hugs:

They are not considered fragrant but I just smelled mine and their is a very light smell very close up to them.

Thank you for always saying hi :flowers:

Rodeo is such a happy horse today!

My cutie agrees with me that the very tall red bee balm flowers are the prettiest flower in a garden. It's just the start of them popping up all over the garden :yahoo: Come on Hummers!

Does anyone else grow them? They are a hummingbird magnet. :drinks:

i-XPdW9Kf-XL.jpg

Signed Gardener Rodeo :P

Rodeo is such a happy horse today!

My cutie agrees with me that the very tall red bee balm flowers are the prettiest flower in a garden. It's just the start of them popping up all over the garden :yahoo: Come on Hummers!

Does anyone else grow them? They are a hummingbird magnet. :drinks:

i-XPdW9Kf-XL.jpg

Signed Gardener Rodeo :P
Gardener Rodeo is very good at what he does, doesn't he? The flower is absolutely amazing!:heart:
I wish I could borrow him for my garden!!!:P

Gardener Rodeo is very good at what he does, doesn't he? The flower is absolutely amazing!:heart:
I wish I could borrow him for my garden!!!:P

Auntie @Sunshine mama ,

I am loading up my Hermes saddle with my Hermes pajamas and cutting you lots of lovely bee balm that you can display so beautifully in a pretty vase :flowers:in your home to take more awesome cozy pictures for us all here :hugs:

I will be your gardener rodeo for a week :yes::yahoo: I hope you will enjoy my company:P:blush:

Signed,
Gardener Rodeo

Auntie @Sunshine mama ,

I am loading up my Hermes saddle with my Hermes pajamas and cutting you lots of lovely bee balm that you can display so beautifully in a pretty vase :flowers:in your home to take more awesome cozy pictures for us all here :hugs:

I will be your gardener rodeo for a week :yes::yahoo: I hope you will enjoy my company:P:blush:

Signed,
Gardener Rodeo
Hope to see you soon lil Rodeo!

• Love
Reactions: hers4eva
I have been using my Miss Evie lately.
I haven't seen Miss Bolide in a long time :crybaby:
She has been sleeping beauty :heart: stuffed so snuggly :hbeat: in her orange box :giggle:

She is my stunning :loveeyes: princess :hugs:

I took her out today and I showed her to Hubby and he said she is such a stunning bag that my Evie doesn't compare.
Of course, Miss Evie is beautiful but when you view both together my PRINCESS wins the show :yahoo:

She is made so exquisitely that you notice that right off the bat!:love:

She is MAGICAL :girlsigh: - surely the prettiest flower :flowers: in my garden :yes:

Let me introduce her again, if you all forgot what she looks like :yahoo:

MISS BOLIDE

i-C5xjMwC-XL.jpg

She is three and a half years old. I do not think she has slouched much at all :angel: I LOVE HER!

i-SpKqwBH-XL.jpg

i-8QmnFZN-XL.jpg

She's gorgeous and looks extremely young for her age! :smile:
And your ring is gorgeous too!

Dear Sunshine mama,
You are always so gracious :blush:
I so appreciate when I see you drop by :hugs:
Miss Bolide was so happy to read she still looks young :giggle:
Thank you, I am loving my new Canary diamond ring. I love how her color captures so well in pictures :love:

Thank you sweet lady :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: Sunshine mama