Yippee!!!!!!!!!! More Project Runway

JJ'S MAMA said:
For those of you who are as obsessed as I am with Project Runway-take heart. Season 3 will premier on July 12:amazed::amazed:-yes you read it correctly-July no more waiting a year for another fix! Oh happy day-I love this show-summer tv is finally looking up!:lol::lol:

I have a love hate relationship with Santino. I love that he is different and unique, yet I hate that he is different and unique and HATE that he totally doesn't understand how to form a dress that is actually flattering to a woman's body.

I saw the dress he designed for the MTV hostess (suchen) and I said to my friend 'whoa that is a very unflattering dress - it makes he chest scream flatness and her belly pooch out " and low and behold, later on she states that Santino is the designer. :sick:

Man, I really hope that cranking out another season so quickly doesn't affect the quality of the show. But I'm excited for it, and it will be awesome for the final three to show in a Spring/Summer runway show for a change.

YES!!! I love love love LOVE project runway! no one compares to Austin for me though... i loved his appearance on season 2 as well! so glad jay won though, out of the last three... season 2 was great as well, but i got tired of the santino drama pretty quick. hopefully this season will have lots of drama, but not too much ;)

cant wait for july now! it will be great to see some outfits for FALL/WINTER rather than spring/summer all the time!

when is the next auditions for PR 4? Anyone thinking of trying out?

There will never be another Austin....I miss him terribly. Did you see that Santino designed Suchin Park's dress on the MTV Movie Awards last night?...he was there on the red carpet pre-show.

Thanks for the great news. My daughter and even my three sons watched this show. They really liked it and we all learned something in the process.
The finale was on when I was away from my daughter in Austin. We spoke constantly during the show.
Also, she had to make a 3-D fish. Remember when Chloe made the dress with the leaves. She took aluminum foil and made little leaves and hot glued them around the fish's body to make it shiny and realistic.
What great, great, great news. Thank you so much for posting this.