Yikes! My Birkin has a boo-boo! :(

Oh, absolutely! In fact, I fully believe that one can't live with only one Birkin......I mean, what happens when this type of thing occurs????? Hmmm?????

I'm sorry this happened to you. It's very unforturnate as you paid for quality workmanship and it's only been less than a year - they should not charge you a cent! Looks repairable so have faith in their repair work, Greentea. When things turn out alright for your Birkin (which I know it will!), do post an after-repair pic.

I'm so sorry this happened, Greentea! I don't think Hermes will charge you since it's less than a year. I would make helluva noise if they do.

Yes, you need another birkin.

so sorry to hear about this GT.... well, just bring it to the H store.. pretty sure they will work wonders on her..... and yeah, get a new bag while you wait for her to come home.. hehe..

Greentea, i'm so sorry this happened to your Birkin.. I hope you get it fixed fast with no charge!!

Cheer up!! its time to think about your next Birkin!! the options... the colors.. the leather...hmmmm