Yikes! My Birkin has a boo-boo! :(

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
at the bottom of a cup of Jasmine Pearl
I just noticed that the top "vertical" stitch of the inner open pocket on my Birkin came loose - see pic. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
I never put anything heavy in there, maybe a cell phone and a few receipts. :shrugs: Anyone had this happen? I called my store and talked to another SA (mine was busy.) She said it could be fixed but didn't know if they would charge me.

I'm so bummed. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Attachments

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
That stinks, Greentea!:sad: I hope they will not charge you to fix it. I've only had my Birkin a short time so I haven't had that problem.

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
They should repair it for free. This is rather unacceptable for a less than 1 year old bag... considering how much we pay for our birkin

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
So sorry this happened! It should be a quick fix I would think. Hopefully they won't charge (actually I'd probably raise heck if they did considering its age!) :yes:

hermeslady

J'Embrasse Mon Chat
O.G.
Mar 21, 2006
^..^ ^..^ ^..^ ^..^
They should repair it for free. This is rather unacceptable for a less than 1 year old bag... considering how much we pay for our birkin
I don't think you will be charged, the Birkin was not abused in any way.

Remember don't leave the sleeper bag when you drop it off. You'll get a new one when the Birkin is ready for pickup. Too bad it's not Paris, in Paris you get a new box too !

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
New England
Ooooh!! So sorry!! I can't imagine being without it - you must work on that PHH about another bag lol!! Maybe even a GP tote or something less??!!! To hold you over??!!! Good luck...