Yikes! My Birkin has a boo-boo! :(

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just noticed that the top "vertical" stitch of the inner open pocket on my Birkin came loose - see pic. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    I never put anything heavy in there, maybe a cell phone and a few receipts. :shrugs: Anyone had this happen? I called my store and talked to another SA (mine was busy.) She said it could be fixed but didn't know if they would charge me.

I'm so bummed. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

IMG_1562.jpg
  2. Oooooo, bummer! You're going to have to take it in, they really can't tell you if there will be a charge until they see it for themselves.

3. ^ Yeah, that's what she mentioned. I don't mind bringing it in but I know it will be weeks before I see it again. :sad:

4. I'm so sorry this happened, Tea!

5. That stinks, Greentea!:sad: I hope they will not charge you to fix it. I've only had my Birkin a short time so I haven't had that problem.

6. ^ Yeah - but this one is not even a year old yet. Must be a fluke.
    SEEEE, this is why I need another Birkin or Kelly to use while this one is away. My sort of PHH will not see it that way!!

7. ^^^^^Yep, definitely a sign that you need to get another Birkin.

8. They should repair it for free. This is rather unacceptable for a less than 1 year old bag... considering how much we pay for our birkin

9. I am sure it will get the best medical care at H......

10. So sorry this happened! It should be a quick fix I would think. Hopefully they won't charge (actually I'd probably raise heck if they did considering its age!) :yes:

11. I don't think you will be charged, the Birkin was not abused in any way.

Remember don't leave the sleeper bag when you drop it off. You'll get a new one when the Birkin is ready for pickup. Too bad it's not Paris, in Paris you get a new box too !

12. In Singapore, you get neither! :crybaby: :sad:

13. Ooooh!! So sorry!! I can't imagine being without it - you must work on that PHH about another bag lol!! Maybe even a GP tote or something less??!!! To hold you over??!!! Good luck...

14. ^ Thanks, guys! I do have a rouge Trim that I've actually been using a lot lately. Switched to the Birkin yesterday and found the problem today.

But I still need at least one other H bag for, you know, consolation...

15. :yes: Definitely!!!