Yes!! My hunk of Chocolate has arrived!!

Kimmie you must use your.......

• 07' fall patchwork wallet!

• Chocolate siggy slim envelope!! It looks best!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yes! of course, you can be my daughter too! I would love to have another daughter just as long as I dont have to give birth again. OY!!:nogood:

Yippie I get a 3rd Mom! Just don't tell my mother and sister. =) And don't worry. I think I'm too big and old for the birth process. LOL!

Oh yeah, here is a kicker for ya! I bought her a blue signature stripe reversable tote since she made Varsity compition cheer and she is only a sophomore. Thinking she would be stoked since she loves my punch stripe so much. The blue is even her school colors! The little sucker tossed it in her closet and it hasnt seen the light of day sence!:cursing: My fault!:hysteric:

OMG! If my mother gave me a Coach, I'd faint. That would be, to me, a dream come true. I guess in the end it's better for you because you'll have more money to get yourself more bags. Oh and for me, your other daughter. =Þ

:lol:Lol! Tell us how you really feel!:P

I hope you didn't think I was being rude! Obviously I have a problem giving an opinion :rolleyes:

The Carly was on my wishlist for a l-o-n-g time, but I've decided to wait to purchase until I go to the States in the spring and can hit a few outlets. I'm always jealous when I see girls carrying them though - so I don't know how long my resolution will last! :nogood:

I hope you didn't think I was being rude! Obviously I have a problem giving an opinion :rolleyes:

The Carly was on my wishlist for a l-o-n-g time, but I've decided to wait to purchase until I go to the States in the spring and can hit a few outlets. I'm always jealous when I see girls carrying them though - so I don't know how long my resolution will last! :nogood:

Oh gosh, no worries here. I've been here long enough to know the difference between rudeness and a simple opinion. Thats why this place is so great. If we all loved the same things all of the time it would be quite boring, KWIM?;)

Great deal!!

And I voted for the p/w wallet....the chocolate is a perfect match, but I would want to mix it up a little. I'm actually using my chili leather french purse in mine....a lot easier to find too!!