Yes I'm crazy! Which color SB should I get? What else for my collection?

Tori

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
Ok, maybe not crazy, considering this is tPF. I REALLY want a Sexbomb - I LOVE the style of the bag, and since the RS and VVGG are hobo/bucket type bags, I thought this would be a good addition to the collection (so I guess there's a good reason I missed out on a tPFers Grape French Nanny).

So, what color Sexbomb should I get? I've narrowed it down to Grape and Blueberry. Or would something else be better?

I'm also considering adding a Minilisa too - do you think this would work with the collection or would be overkill? Should I go for something like a French Nanny or Boogie Bucket?

In the last few days, here's what I've bought:
Black Ready Steady
Pom Postage Tramp
Pom Three Fer
Tango Red Vixen Van Go Go
Black Chicklet

Hmmmmmmmmmm I don't know... I think the sexbomb and minilisa look good in pretty much every color because they are monochrome! Blueberry minilisas are on sale on MHB for $164!

As for the sexbomb... I like it best in black but really, you can't go wrong with any color!

I love my grape boogie. I goes with everything and is my everyday bag. My pom Postage Tramp should be here on Monday.

Wow! You have really supported Tano in the last few days with your purchases! Congratulations!

Yeah, I'm leaning toward the grape SB, especially with the blue Minilisas still on sale at MHB. I'm finally using my XMas money from my parents - I usually end up spending on my son or stuff for the house, but they insisted I shop for myself this time.... and I have!