Yes, I am an idiot (reveal)

Lovely bag, looks so nice with your blue dress. I'm thinking about one too, but not sure if I want this one or a chocolate Alexa. The SBS looks really nice though. Not so boxy as I thought, but quite soft. Do you already know if the handles stay up or fall down? If you would't have an Alexa would you prefer this one or a chocolate Alexa. Sorry for all the question, but I just can't decide. Again yours is beautiful. Would have done the same for sure if I had the Alexa.

congrats ML- love both- but esp your non m reveal- gorgeous colour and size on you!
thanks elvis

ML, I agree with DD's comments -no need to justify! You tried the cheaper route and it didn't work for you, so that's enough to go down the SBS route, imo! The bag looks absolutely fab on you too, so a big double bonus!! (I am trying the cheaper route again -this time with an Oak printed. I will see where I get too..!!).
oo - is this the cause of the latest sofa tumble MG? congrats

Congrats looks great on you. That size is perfect :smile:

Totally agree with you - you only live once.... so enjoy!

Didn't think about this bag until now... so cute!

Crazy fits in just right around here honey ;)

I love it on you, its perfect :smile:

thanks steph, ruthie and CB

Congrats, it is a perfect little bag ! No need to justify, and as you say you only live once. Enjoy !
yes - we are now bag twins

She really looks lovely on you. The chocolate is gorgeous, what a stunning bag.
I know - I love mulberry chocolate - so rich

Wow fab modelling pics. Your SBS looks fab. Much bigger than I thought. Scrummy yummy chocolate:P Like the other ladies said no need to justify but then I havn't seem your non-mulberry purchase yet:graucho: Going to have a look now x
Yes - you should have seen the carrier bags i came home with yesterday. OH just looked at me and said 'what have you done now?'

It's funny, but when I had my little ledbury (Plum AG) I never thought about a longer strap, but seeing the SBS on you...it just 'fits' doesn't it? Can't think of a better way to spend your tax refund - good on ya!

Looks great ML. I gated the Ledbury on me - it looked just right on DD1 - but might try a SBS myself after seeing your pics. You are not crazy - just know what you like. Off to the non-Mulberry thread now.

I think the strap - either official or DIY really does 'lift' this design. Very clever mulberry!

Beautiful bag and fab modelling! Brown & blue go so well together - congrats!
Yes - its a colour combination I don't really do so trying new things. Its a change from endless black!

Beautiful!! I absolutely love it on you! I am leaning toward purchasing this bag in Oak, but your Chocolate pics may change my mind!
the oak is stunning too

Gorgeous bag, I thought you were waiting for the Heritage Bayswater though?
Love the choc colour, looks so gorgeous.
Congrats!!!!!
not me! - I am not a fan of the extra straps on the heritage bays. but I will reserve judgement until I see one IRL

Lovely bag, looks so nice with your blue dress. I'm thinking about one too, but not sure if I want this one or a chocolate Alexa. The SBS looks really nice though. Not so boxy as I thought, but quite soft. Do you already know if the handles stay up or fall down? If you would't have an Alexa would you prefer this one or a chocolate Alexa. Sorry for all the question, but I just can't decide. Again yours is beautiful. Would have done the same for sure if I had the Alexa.

The handles seem to stay up on their own - they are shorter than the original ledbury. That said - They may 'flop' with time and wear as they soften - I will have to see.
I own a black alexa. I thing I prefer the SBS to the regular alexa as I like the NVT leather better than the buffalo. But it is a little bit smaller so it depends on what you want to put in it. The sbs is also a little more formal looking I think

Fantastic ML, really beautiful, perfect - sometimes you just have to get the exact one!

Gorgeous modeling pics, you know what I disregarded Led once before and never looked at SBS - eeeek no I don't need it!!!!

Anyway congrats, no you are not idiot - confirmed :biggrin:

Congrats on your SBS!!! You'll love it! I've used my black one many times already (ooh without even spraying) and -with a lot of help from two special tPF'ers- I also got the powder beige SBS! I'm totally in love... Bad sign for me (have a feeling more will be coming lol) ENJOY!

thanks muldoon. its an omega seamaster aquaterra. I won a nice sum of money in a competition and this is what I bought. I adore it and it rarely leaves my wrist. I intend for it to be the only watch I ever need[/QUOTE]

Thanks ML. I have taken a look at the seamasters but never tried one on. It looks just fab on you! A true investment piece! Going to have to try some out. Thanks again. :biggrin:

You look great with the SBS ML. Congratulations! The leather on this one looks lovely. Can almost feel the grain. I know I returned my SS one because I felt it was too small but your modeling pics are giving me second thoughts......

thanks sterre - you have 2 now?! wow - I think its such a wearable style I can see how one can get a taste for the sbs
thanks slow, figaro and bagaddict

I seriously would give it another go teddies - its a good size for a day out when you don't need to carry too much.
Mine is all packed up for a weekend away in london