Yes, I am an idiot (reveal)

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
A saga........
I bought a chocolate ledbury a while ago.
I didn't get on with it, I tried to attach a long strap myself but just couldn't get it to work for me.
yes, yes, I know other ladies on here have converted and it looks REALLY GREAT on them but on me I couldn't get look right. I am a fussy begger at times............
So I moved it on to a loving home

and immediately bought an chocolate SBS!!!!!!!
Hence, yes I am an idiot as I know I now have the MOST EXPENSIVE CHOCOLATE STRAP I will ever own and this is a triumph of money over sense
and yes - I know I should have put the money to something useful like my mortgage (sorry elvis!) but my Canadian tax refund was more than I thought it would be (yay for the weak pound for once!) and what the h*ll, you only live once etc etc

anyway - crazy justification over:graucho:, I am hormonal and cannot be bothered with a drawn out reveal so here is:

chocolate SBS!!!!!!
which I love by the way. For me - the strap makes all the difference and I feel less like a giant with a tiny girls bag!

IMG_1289.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

I searched all over Manchester for the one with the most even grain - there were some really uneven ones out there! This one was in harvey nics so thanks to the lovely TPFer who alerted me to the fact that if you open a credit card with them you get 10% off - that swayed it!:hugs:

Incidentally they had lovely specimens of oak and black on display if anyone is tempted

Looks fab! You have got to feel the love or it just doesn't work. You have made me laugh as I spend days justifying my purchases to anyone who is silly enough to stick around and listen. It really suits you ML. Many congratulations! :smile::lol:

Beautiful bag, ML! You did the right thing buying it, it looks a perfect size on you. Love the chocolate against the colour of your dress too. Congrats and I think you will wear that stunner loads! Xx

Looks fab! You have got to feel the love or it just doesn't work. You have made me laugh as I spend days justifying my purchases to anyone who is silly enough to stick around and listen. It really suits you ML. Many congratulations! :smile::lol:
I try!
Looks lovely on you and a great grainy specimen! I love the SBS!
thanks
Hahaha-you crazy woman! It looks gorgeous on you!
I know!
edit - I mean 'I know' to crazy - not to gorgeous - I have some modesty!!!!

Congrats! :nuts: It looks amazing on you, great photos as they also show off just how roomy the bag actually is! I wouldn't feel a shred of guilt if I were you, the SBS is actually bigger than Ledbury anyway and the strap makes it so practical. It is definitely my favourite bag of the current collection. Enjoy your lovely new bag :smile: xx

Beautiful bag, ML! You did the right thing buying it, it looks a perfect size on you. Love the chocolate against the colour of your dress too. Congrats and I think you will wear that stunner loads! Xx

I have a feeling this will be heavily used - so versatile

Congrats! :nuts: It looks amazing on you, great photos as they also show off just how roomy the bag actually is! I wouldn't feel a shred of guilt if I were you, the SBS is actually bigger than Ledbury anyway and the strap makes it so practical. It is definitely my favourite bag of the current collection. Enjoy your lovely new bag :smile: xx

Thanks!. its not this bag I feel guilty about - its the other one (non-M thread......:-s)
have been a bad bad ML

Its great ML, suits you really well and I do sort of agree with your logic. The choc looks lovely!

I had a led for about 5 minutes and tried putting straps on and although looking great on others it did not look right on me (doll's bag) but when I tried a black sbs on the other day I felt it was great (on me). So congrats on your super expensive strap!!!;)