YES!!!Finally founded MY holy grail find 06' Bordeaux Reissue!!!

jen0575, cali_girl, pond23, lvcrazy646, joyfishyu, fashion_gurl888, ocgirl, clk55girl, bag.lover, Nathalie, celia_hish, meow, msjenn, chanelspell, emmy, addisonshopper, chloe-babe: Thank you all:yahoo:, for the compliments, you guys don't know much, I have been searching for this particular bag, that I had even post that I will kill (almost:roflmfao:) to own this bag, so your excellent taste, keeps rubbing off to me... I LOVE this forum!

Where did you find this gorgeous bag? it is so stunning!!!!

gtofan, leem,lv25shopp, sos1e267, spylove22, piperlu, 4kings, lainey: Thank you ladies. You are soooo sweet!!

camelotlady- LOL- I know this color plays tricks on your mind!!... want it ...want it:blink:

ferociousjeanne, purrfect, eiffel21: I have been searching, high and LOW for this bag, that at one point I thought that I was NEVER going to find it, I lost and waved good bye to my boat..missed my chanel boat on this one.... and BANG!!, it was staring infront of my face:wtf:... I want it now! and use the buy it now option like a mad woman about to eat chocolate candy (okay..so I like chocolate!) I would have paid MORE for it too :drool:... my HG was comming home to momma!...here is the link (and...she was only a few miles away from where I live too) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150152483298&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=005

zrusky7- there you go...Thank you I love it:yahoo:

It is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

I hope that someday (hopefully within the next 10 years?...i'll be 30 by then) I can get some sort of HG bag. I either want a GST or a Balenciaga City. They are a bit (okay, a LOT!) out of my price range right now :cry: