Yellow Gold, White Gold or Rose Gold? Single color for your stack? Or do you mix and match?

I wear my thin platinum wedding band with a small Clash on my index finger. I think your combination looks great on you. Most important is that you feel happy…eventually whatever you do will represent you.

• Love
Reactions: 880
I NEVER used to mix metals. N.E.V.E.R.

I had two separate jewelry "wardrobes" of white metals and yellow metals.

Lately, however, I just don't care anymore...Today I have on a yellow gold wedding band, a silver chain with some medals and a rose gold necklace layered with that.

If it works for you and makes you happy, enjoy!

• Love
I love mixing metals. My wedding band is the Vendome ring in white, yellow and rose gold. I felt like that gave me the excuse to mix whatever metals I want in terms of bracelets, necklaces and watch.

I like mixing metals when when it comes to rings. For bracelet, haven't really ventured (since I've always been a YG bracelet wearer).

My SA texted me that my YG Love Sm 6 diamonds is ready at warehouse (need to pay a deposit so it will be shipped out in 7 days).

i have 10% of my heart thinking if I should go for WG since as can be seen on my rings, the diamonds pop much better in WG. On the other hand, the 6 tiny diamonds may not pop too differently between YG and WG settings? But then on the other other hand, the WG thin love gives a pretty dimension to the stack?E71E2054-3A44-4205-86A1-48133531E494.jpeg

(I was busy moving home past 2 weeks; no time to fix chipped nails.)

• Love
Reactions: JazzieLopez and 880
I like mixing metals when when it comes to rings. For bracelet, haven't really ventured (since I've always been a YG bracelet wearer).

My SA texted me that my YG Love Sm 6 diamonds is ready at warehouse (need to pay a deposit so it will be shipped out in 7 days).

i have 10% of my heart thinking if I should go for WG since as can be seen on my rings, the diamonds pop much better in WG. On the other hand, the 6 tiny diamonds may not pop too differently between YG and WG settings? But then on the other other hand, the WG thin love gives a pretty dimension to the stack?View attachment 5292803

I would go for white gold since your engagement ring is in white gold. It would remind of that piece and make sense with the rest of your jewelry (if I can express myeslf correctly in English). And WG small Love would pop more as all your bracelets are yellow gold. To me, this will make it look more special :smile:

• Love
I would go for white gold since your engagement ring is in white gold. It would remind of that piece and make sense with the rest of your jewelry (if I can express myeslf correctly in English). And WG small Love would pop more as all your bracelets are yellow gold. To me, this will make it look more special :smile:
I totally get you.
And i kept thinking about this last night before sleep.

Just need to go to store to try the WG first too to feel it. TQ!

Reactions: Chachalouve

i have 10% of my heart thinking if I should go for WG since as can be seen on my rings, the diamonds pop much better in WG. On the other hand, the 6 tiny diamonds may not pop too differently between YG and WG settings? But then on the other other hand, the WG thin love gives a pretty dimension to the stack?View attachment 5292803

You know I’m biased and will vote white gold lol ;)

I mix metals . I currently wear two yellow gold cartier loves one is a cuff and one is a bracelet and also a white gold diamond tiffany atlas bracelet.
I plan to add a white gold cartier love someday once i decide whether to go plain or diamonds

I mix metals for sure. WG wedding set, RG small JUC with diamonds, YG tennis bracelet. I also like to mix in Dior bracelets and fun bracelets that aren’t super expensive.

I mix metals . I currently wear two yellow gold cartier loves one is a cuff and one is a bracelet and also a white gold diamond tiffany atlas bracelet.
I plan to add a white gold cartier love someday once i decide whether to go plain or diamonds

Could you share a photo of your love cuff and the regular love?