Yellow Gold, White Gold or Rose Gold? Single color for your stack? Or do you mix and match?

I like the look, but if you had your heart set on the white gold, I don't think you should settle for something else. The fact that you're asking if others like it tells me you're not completely satisfied. If you want the white gold, you should exchange it while you still can. They can always order it for you.

I also don't like SAs who pressure clients to buy things they aren't 100% on :annoyed:

My level of OCD regarding mixing metals was so intense that I even had to coordinate my purse hardware and my sunnies. I finally purchased the mixed metal Panthere watch and that gave me the "permission" I needed to freely mix. It literally took me years to get to that point though.
I understand your concern. I'm not a RG fan. It is so subtle in my Trinity cord bracelet that it doesn't factor. Personally, I would exchange. Or wear it on the other hand?

i think you should wear what makes you happy, mixed or not. If you double guess, maybe need to change up a little here and there and you will finally get that enlightenment moment!

My tolerance on mixed metals is inconsistent, maybe because i am a YG person by heart but always open to fresh ideas.

What do you think of wearing white gold classic band with a rose gold clash ring? I wanted a white clash but they didn't have in stock. I was convinced by the SA and I got the rose gold. I think it is very pretty, it's just that the mix metals on one hand that seems odd. What do you think? Should I exchange?
I usually don't wear gold nail polish, only do for the holiday
View attachment 5284274
I mix white and yellow gold all the time! If u like it, go for it!

Reactions: XCCX
If you love it, then why not.

i actually think you need to decide in the context of your personal style

i mix metals only lately; I prefer not to mix in the same piece; and there is usually some distance on my body between the different types, but ymmv

@UpTime
Here, a pic cross posted from H in action thread. It’s a busy look, but with my arms down (not posed for thr pic) everyht8ng slides into place. Though i nver considered two rings of different metals on one hand, I think it’s interesting. If it reflects your personality and aesthetic, then go for it :biggrin:. if I were to do it, I would probably wear my nails short and bare but that’s just my personal preference, so the WG looks almost utilitarian and recedes.
961DFF44-2428-4759-8515-B2F285F7CA5A.jpeg