Yeh, I M A Coffer Owner Now!

Thks, Miu2, your illustration is soooo clear, now i got it!:rolleyes: Hey, I heard you got a few bow satchel too, which one is yr more 'used' style?
Padparasha, lulumylovely: Thks. I've brought her out and getting compliment all over, i m oh so flattering....:yahoo:

Finally, my love is in my arms. I've got her on Fri midnight and have been lugging her since then, well, it just need a day of adjusting and then, wee wao, i just love her, i felt so proud with her, i just love her. Thks to all PFers who had helped me to make the decision.:rolleyes:
I have the same bag! I got it in HK this spring.. it's such a beautiful color! It's also called Burgundy I heard from the SAs. It has a very victorian feel, don't you think?

Yummy bags!!! :smile:)) Yay to your new Miu Miu!

Thks, Miu2, your illustration is soooo clear, now i got it!:rolleyes: Hey, I heard you got a few bow satchel too, which one is yr more 'used' style?
Padparasha, lulumylovely: Thks. I've brought her out and getting compliment all over, i m oh so flattering....:yahoo:

My most used bag is the black Coffer. I just love the front pockets!! I have the smaller bow satchel in the distressed suede. I will wear her more in the Fall season. Here is a picture:

Wow I LOVE your plum Coffer, it's gorgeous! I have the brown one and the lambskin is sooo delicate! Ashamed to say there are already some slight discolourations on mine and colour transfer from my jeans! Argh.

At least the plum is dark, so any colour transfer won't be obvious...

looks great!!
i love my coffer but does anyone else think it's too heavy??
Before I bought the Coffer, I had 2 Juicy Couture bags and they were REALLY heavy. My shoulder would actually ache after carrying them while shopping! So this bag doesn't feel overly heavy to me. However, if I've put too many items in it (which I tend to do) or I am going to be wearing it for an extended period of time, I simply wear it cross-body and it shifts all the weight evenly. I find it to be very comfortable when wearing it this way. ;)

Ladydeluxe: Yeh, i got it from HK store too.
Mui2: I can't see your small bow satchel pic.
Pigdwidgeon: It is not really purple, but a dark, deep plum, more like burgundy.
OranGetRee, LV&Lexus07, RoseMary: Thks, i'm carrying her a lot and love every second of it. I see so many 'envy' eyes staring at me (or my coffer):supacool:
Shiny_hair: Oh, i so sorry to hear that, i got a deer skin gauffre and is facing the same problem: color transfer from my dark color jean, and worn leather. So far, i only carry my coffer on my shoulder cos it is more me than messanger style.
Bronzeshoes: Nope, my gauffre messanger is much heavier. I got no problem with my coffer when i brought her go shopping whole day. (and) i tend to put heavy stuff in my bag!

what a beautiful colour. Im so envious. I wish I knew Miu Miu was going to do the coffer in plum, would have loved this (I think) instead of the black I got.

But with that said, the coffer is a thing of beauty really. Use yours in good health. :tup:

Here are pics of how to shorten the strap. Let me know if it helps or not:

Step 1. - unhook one end of strap.

Step 2. - thread strap through "O" ring that you just removed the clasp from.

Step 3. - connect to opposite "O" ring (where the other clasp is located).

Step 4. - both clasps should be on one "O" ring.

Step 5. - this is how your shortened strap should look.

Let me know if this is helpful..........;)

Miu2, thanks so much for your very helpful tip! That's very creative of you to figure out how to shorten the very long strap :tup: