Year of the Dragon

Picked up the Coach Bandit bag. Im not usually drawn to nude bags but I love the dragon illustration with the gold which really stands out in some lights.
There are still a few available on the uk site View attachment 5943382View attachment 5943383
This appear to be same color as the Rogue I got. The Nolita was lighter and not as vibrant and I am going to send it back. I would have liked this bag if they had it here in the US.

Reactions: danidach
Oh good for you! You were able to snatch one up! I love the colors on the bag and I agree, the gold makes the dragon pop!
Thanks I saw it earlier in January and fell in love with the dragon but January is the longest most expensive month so I had to wait. I'm surprised it was still in stock at the end of the month
This appear to be same color as the Rogue I got. The Nolita was lighter and not as vibrant and I am going to send it back. I would have liked this bag if they had it here in the US.

The rogue is stunning but it's out of stock here. One did briefly come back in stock but I'd already ordered this one and the rouge is almost £1000 here which is akot for coach. Coach is more expensive here than in the US I think I always seem to be drawn to things that are only available in other countries so im surprised I could get this. I think it is the same colour as the rogue from photos it looks like the main coach line bags are a darker nude and the outlet bags are lighter. I don't think we can get any dragon items in the outlet here though which is a shame because I like the scarf.

• Insightful
Reactions: Debbie65
Thanks I saw it earlier in January and fell in love with the dragon but January is the longest most expensive month so I had to wait. I'm surprised it was still in stock at the end of the month

The rogue is stunning but it's out of stock here. One did briefly come back in stock but I'd already ordered this one and the rouge is almost £1000 here which is akot for coach. Coach is more expensive here than in the US I think I always seem to be drawn to things that are only available in other countries so im surprised I could get this. I think it is the same colour as the rogue from photos it looks like the main coach line bags are a darker nude and the outlet bags are lighter. I don't think we can get any dragon items in the outlet here though which is a shame because I like the scarf.
The scarf is very similar colourway. I think you're right about the outlet bags being lighter. I guess that justified the price difference? I found the Rogue expensive for coach as well but I loved that dragon print and wasn't aware of the less expensive items when I purchased it. You are in the UK?

The scarf is very similar colourway. I think you're right about the outlet bags being lighter. I guess that justified the price difference? I found the Rogue expensive for coach as well but I loved that dragon print and wasn't aware of the less expensive items when I purchased it. You are in the UK?
Yes I'm in the UK. The Bandit was expensive too like 80% more than the normal crossbody bandit. But like you I love the dragon illustration I couldn't stop thinking about it and don't expect it to be around long enough to go on sale. I usually talk myself out of the more expensive collaborations but couldn't with this one I did have a 10% code for signing up to text alerts though. I'm not sure the colour is how they can justify the price differrnce difference. I'm not sure if the outlet items have the gold either? I'm assuming/hoping the leather and hardware etc is better quality than the made for outlet stuff. I don't have the option of picking up an outlet bag for cheaper but if I did I think I'd still have bought or at leasr wanted the bandit or rogue more I'm just more drawn to them than the pictures/videos of the outlet bags for some reason maybe it is the colour. I would be tempted to save money though but might not love it as much and would probably still want the more expensive bags.

Yes I'm in the UK. The Bandit was expensive too like 80% more than the normal crossbody bandit. But like you I love the dragon illustration I couldn't stop thinking about it and don't expect it to be around long enough to go on sale. I usually talk myself out of the more expensive collaborations but couldn't with this one I did have a 10% code for signing up to text alerts though. I'm not sure the colour is how they can justify the price differrnce difference. I'm not sure if the outlet items have the gold either? I'm assuming/hoping the leather and hardware etc is better quality than the made for outlet stuff. I don't have the option of picking up an outlet bag for cheaper but if I did I think I'd still have bought or at leasr wanted the bandit or rogue more I'm just more drawn to them than the pictures/videos of the outlet bags for some reason maybe it is the colour. I would be tempted to save money though but might not love it as much and would probably still want the more expensive bags.
I totally understand. Personally, I thought the lower price would be attractive but once I saw the lighter one in person it wasn't impressive at all as I definitely preferred the more vibrant image of the dragon too. Not happy about what I spent but at the time I just grabbed it bc it was the only year of the dragon item I had seen across any designer. Guess I'm glad I did since it sold out but still pricey for Coach as you mentioned (even though quality is nice and still a lot less expensive than other designer brands). I still wish they made it in black instead of the lighter color. Anyway, enjoy your bag! I am flying to London next week - hoping the weather not too miserable!

I totally understand. Personally, I thought the lower price would be attractive but once I saw the lighter one in person it wasn't impressive at all as I definitely preferred the more vibrant image of the dragon too. Not happy about what I spent but at the time I just grabbed it bc it was the only year of the dragon item I had seen across any designer. Guess I'm glad I did since it sold out but still pricey for Coach as you mentioned (even though quality is nice and still a lot less expensive than other designer brands). I still wish they made it in black instead of the lighter color. Anyway, enjoy your bag! I am flying to London next week - hoping the weather not too miserable!

Thanks enjoy yours too. I wish they released it in black or another dark colour too. I've seen some other year of the collections but Coach seems to be one of the best. Most are a bit disappointing. Hope you enjoy London at the moment next week's weather doesn't look too bad there drier than this week but forcasts change alot.

Thanks enjoy yours too. I wish they released it in black or another dark colour too. I've seen some other year of the collections but Coach seems to be one of the best. Most are a bit disappointing. Hope you enjoy London at the moment next week's weather doesn't look too bad there drier than this week but forcasts change alot.
Thank you! I was there back in November and it was chilly but we lucked out with little to no rain and were able to walk everywhere. Hoping for the same! Have a pretty full schedule but let me know of any "don't miss" suggestions I may have overlooked :smile:

Thank you! I was there back in November and it was chilly but we lucked out with little to no rain and were able to walk everywhere. Hoping for the same! Have a pretty full schedule but let me know of any "don't miss" suggestions I may have overlooked :smile:
I haven't been to London for about 10 years so I can't really offer current recommendations. I hope you have a good time though and fingers crossed for the weather

• Thanks
Reactions: stacy_natalie
Happy Lunar New Year and Happy Year of the Dragon!

New Year Dragon GIF by All Better