Year of the Dragon

Oh my GOSH! YOU GOT THEM BOTH! LOVE IT! YAY! They are both beautiful! The Radley is so cool! You got 2 bags in one! A classic red bag, and a lunar bag! The red envelope inside is that red cherry on top! I wanted that dragon bag charm to put on my Soeedy DE 25! I'm imagining that red against the brown would be so lovely! Do you have the Speedy DE and if so, can you put the charm on it and post a pic!? Lol
Hahaha thank you for your excitement for me!

LV is my first designer love but unfortunately I don’t have a DE piece! I almost got the DE Odeon but decided on the monogram instead. My mom has the DE Speedy but she’s traveling now…

• Love
Reactions: Debbie65
Got my two goodies this week!

My first TB, so lovely!

View attachment 5938084

And my first Radley! So well made. Love the charm. Nice details. I sort of wish it was a deeper or brighter red tho! But it’s still a classic color.
View attachment 5938083
Both are stunning. Use them well! The TB looks great on you and these bags are so different, I think you should keep both. I'm not typically a red bag person (only own one ) but I personally happen to like this shade. The red bag I have is darker and I would like a red bag in this shade though I'm currently trying to be on a ban. Congrats!

Hahaha thank you for your excitement for me!

LV is my first designer love but unfortunately I don’t have a DE piece! I almost got the DE Odeon but decided on the monogram instead. My mom has the DE Speedy but she’s traveling now…
I like the LV DE as there is no vachetta. I LOVE vachetta though, :smile: but grab for my DE Speedy on rainy days (also on non raining days). DE allows you to still be fancy even when it's raining. Lol. Hummmm...looks like you'll need to go get yourself a DE my friend. Lol. :smile:

The Tory Burch looks stunning! I kinda want one now...
The Year of the Dragon Tory Burch Elenore is still listed online although it says sold out. I'm thinking maybe they will have another batch coming since the bag hasn't been removed off the website. If you can catch a boutique that has it in stock, you may be able to purchase through an SA as well from that location.

Hi!
Received my limited edition Dragon Faure Le Page goodies from Paris store. Posted on Faure Le Page thread. Here is link if interested in hearing more and seeing photos. Thanks!!

Hi!
Received my limited edition Dragon Faure Le Page goodies from Paris store. Posted on Faure Le Page thread. Here is link if interested in hearing more and seeing photos. Thanks!!

Beautiful packaging and I love the red tassel!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hermes Zen
Reactions: stacy_natalie
Reactions: danidach