Year of the Dragon

Yes I totally agree! I mean come on, it's the year of the DRAGON! Brands had an open door to just go all out, and the consumers (us) would have went all out and bought ALL of it! Well that's OK. Blessings in disguise you all. That is more money left in our accounts and less of a temptation to get off Bag Ban Island, if you happen to be on one, like me. Lol! :smile:
Yeah they could have capitalized on the popularity of Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon which were not at the forefront of pop culture during the last Year of the Dragon. Definitely a missed opportunity for them.

Reactions: cwson
Got my two goodies this week!

My first TB, so lovely!

View attachment 5938084

And my first Radley! So well made. Love the charm. Nice details. I sort of wish it was a deeper or brighter red tho! But it’s still a classic color.
View attachment 5938083

Congratulatuons and enjoy. I see what you mean about the red on the Radley. Like you said, still a classic (and classy) red. :smile:

Reactions: mangowife

My first TB, so lovely!

View attachment 5938084

And my first Radley! So well made. Love the charm. Nice details. I sort of wish it was a deeper or brighter red tho! But it’s still a classic color.
View attachment 5938083

Very pretty! I have never looked at TB before either but went to look at the berry and pink dragon bags just yesterday while I was at the Mall. I was very impressed with how well made they are. And that pretty and substantial chain. I walked away from the gorgeous berry one though because I am kinda on a modified bag ban :lol: and this bag is too small for all my junk to be practical and worth breaking my ban for. I would have gotten it if it were a bigger size. The Radley bag is great too — I have always liked their bags having owned one a long time ago. Congrats and enjoy :smile:

• Love
Reactions: mangowife

My first TB, so lovely!

View attachment 5938084

View attachment 5938083
Oh my GOSH! YOU GOT THEM BOTH! LOVE IT! YAY! They are both beautiful! The Radley is so cool! You got 2 bags in one! A classic red bag, and a lunar bag! The red envelope inside is that red cherry on top! I wanted that dragon bag charm to put on my Soeedy DE 25! I'm imagining that red against the brown would be so lovely! Do you have the Speedy DE and if so, can you put the charm on it and post a pic!? Lol

My first TB, so lovely!

View attachment 5938084

View attachment 5938083
They are both gorgeous! Congratulations! I didn't notice the braided trim around the edge of the flap on the Radley when I saw it on the website. That's a beautiful detail.

They are both gorgeous! Congratulations! I didn't notice the braided trim around the edge of the flap on the Radley when I saw it on the website. That's a beautiful detail.
Yes, I only noticed it after reading the description on the website. I think that, and the raised lines on the flap, are very nice details. The flap somehow reminds me of the roof tiles on traditional temples and homes!

I had a moment last night when I considered returning it because I would prefer a deeper or brighter red. And because I used my TB LNY purse yesterday to the museum and really liked it, and maybe even prefer it. And felt guilty thinking I prob won’t use the Radley as much. But this morning… I’m inclined to keep it.

IMG_0578.jpeg