Yay or Nay? Be&D

1. Ok... since I have that Paddington fiasco, I would like to poll whether I should go for this bag next. It's been growing on me and it's turning into the "I want now!", but I wonder if it's too whimsical and teenie-bopperish.

So, here it goes: Yay or Nay? And if so, what color?

Be&D Rose.jpg Be&D Ivory.jpg Be&D Pewter.jpg
  2. These are a bit overly studded for me. If I were to get a bag with studs, I'd get something a bit more subtle, so it doesn't scream "right now!" and look dated when the trend for studs has passed.

3. Agreed. I do like the style though.

4. Hmmm I am not sure. Maybe this is just me. I am not too much like into studs things on a purse. The colors are beautiful though. I like the second one (tan), the pewter, and the rose;) .

5. Of the 3 bags I like the 1st one or the nude/pink. It does have a lot going on and I don't know if you will love it a year from now. The paddy is a much more classic and useable bag.

6. i like the be&d hobo better than this style, less studs

7. Nay

8. Nay. I also think Be&D is overpriced, not that other purses aren't of course.

9. nay

10. nay as well

11. Nay!

12. nay

13. The shape is cute--but I'd suggest getting a bag without studs. I think the studs will be a trend that goes away soon. I think Kenneth Cole made some nice leather satchels in a very similar shape. They were nice bags for under $500. The leather was nice and soft, but very durable. That might be an option...

14. Nay for me. Not really a big stud fan (unless he's six foot and got green eyes and brown curly hair...LOL).

15. Applause for Greenie...good one. Oh and Im not a big fan of the bag, sorry! Arent you happy for honest feedback! Its really helpful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice