Yay or Nay? Be&D

BalenciagaLove

Plisse Me!
Feb 4, 2006
Ok... since I have that Paddington fiasco, I would like to poll whether I should go for this bag next. It's been growing on me and it's turning into the "I want now!", but I wonder if it's too whimsical and teenie-bopperish.

So, here it goes: Yay or Nay? And if so, what color?

Attachments

• Be&D Rose.jpg
    Be&D Rose.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Be&D Ivory.jpg
    Be&D Ivory.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Be&D Pewter.jpg
    Be&D Pewter.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 54
These are a bit overly studded for me. If I were to get a bag with studs, I'd get something a bit more subtle, so it doesn't scream "right now!" and look dated when the trend for studs has passed.

pseub said:
These are a bit overly studded for me. If I were to get a bag with studs, I'd get something a bit more subtle, so it doesn't scream "right now!" and look dated when the trend for studs has passed.

Agreed. I do like the style though.

Hmmm I am not sure. Maybe this is just me. I am not too much like into studs things on a purse. The colors are beautiful though. I like the second one (tan), the pewter, and the rose;) .

Of the 3 bags I like the 1st one or the nude/pink. It does have a lot going on and I don't know if you will love it a year from now. The paddy is a much more classic and useable bag.

The shape is cute--but I'd suggest getting a bag without studs. I think the studs will be a trend that goes away soon. I think Kenneth Cole made some nice leather satchels in a very similar shape. They were nice bags for under $500. The leather was nice and soft, but very durable. That might be an option...