YAY! My ripped cornflower shrug is on it's way to Shirise

as of today, it's on it's way to shirise! woohoo. You know, wouldn't it be wonderful if they decided to send me a cornflower city instead? or twiggy, or box? hahahhaa. TOO GREEDY!

didi78 said:
sad, Brandi received the bag on tuesday, overnighted it to Balenciaga NY, but still no word from Brandi......It's already Sunday!!!! =(

i wouldn't worry didi. it is a holiday weekend. also, brandi doesn't work everyday. also, she may not have even heard back from BNY.

chigirl said:
i wouldn't worry didi. it is a holiday weekend. also, brandi doesn't work everyday. also, she may not have even heard back from BNY.

That's true. Plus, things seemed pretty hectic over at BalNY with the new shipments coming in, boxes to open, etc... I'm sure everything will work out ok. :flowers:

Ok, it's already July 9th and no word. should i send Brandi another email on tuesday (I think that's when she's in) or just wait....it's been more than 2 weeks. Is this normal?

Didi, I would send her an email. Over two weeks is a long time without any updates. Regardless of what is "normal", get her to find out the status for you. That way they'll know you're anxious about your bag and will get to it quicker possibly.