YAY My NEW Ice Blue Makeup arrived but I think it's Sky??

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I LOVE the makeup! It's my first one. I love how much lighter it is then the shoulder bag. So much lighter inside my bigger bbags. The front of the bag is a little lighter then the back but the back, sides and bottom even the tag and tassels are the same color as my sky blue twiggy:yahoo: Could it be, a brand new with tags SKY BLUE MAKEUP for $285! I'm so excited. What do you think? Sky or Ice????
P1050581.jpg

P1050573.jpg

P1050574.jpg

Wow...nice MU clutch..haven't seen this color so far....looks like ice blue to me...anyway, it's a great matching color with ur twiggy bbag....thanks for sharing!

It really is gorgeous!!!:drool: CONGRATS :yahoo:

I'm having the same problem identifying the color of my ghost... Until now I believe it is Sky, cause that is what they told me, but the colors are so closely related... Either way - it's amazing!!

I think it's ice blue. If it's a brand new sky blue, then it's a seriously faded brand new sky blue which I don't think it is. I've got a brand new sky blue and a brand new ice blue, when brand new, non-faded, these colors are vastly different.

Your MU looks like gorgeous ice blue to me. Congrats!!! where did you find her?