YAY!!! my cinnamon came home

This is my first Bbag so im not sure how it's supposed to be. The Bbag in pictures sure do look thick and juicy. My bag is feelin a little thin and dry. Are the bags supposed to be like that? actually it feels really thin. it looks kinda broken in already (its a new bag). my bag is not hard or stiff. i though new ones are supposed to be like that.

Same here. When I received my new Mogano City, it looked like it'd been bronken in already. Yours looks beautiful. Congrats!!!:tup:

Congrats on your first bbag!! Very gorgeous - Cinnamon is one of Bal's best browns, IMO!! I have a City where the leather is a little on the thin side, and maybe a tad dry, but she is still very soft and silky. I have bought almost all of my Bal brand-new at this point, and I have never received a bag that was hard or stiff - I think I would be pretty :sad: if I did!!

Can I ask you a question, please?
Did yours come in a box?
Or only in the sleeper?
Mine came boxless...LOL...I was a bit surprised.
For some reason, I expected a darn box! LOL!

shamrock0421 - I know I'm spacing a little here and I couldn't find the thread where you mentioned it, but did you get yours from AR? I ordered from AR recently too, and at the bottom of my confirmation email that I received from them they mentioned that they were currently out of the white boxes but would be getting more soon and would ship a box to anyone who didn't receive one who would like one. If you want you can PM me with your email and I'll forward the email to you :yes:!

Congrats on your first bbag!! Very gorgeous - Cinnamon is one of Bal's best browns, IMO!! I have a City where the leather is a little on the thin side, and maybe a tad dry, but she is still very soft and silky. I have bought almost all of my Bal brand-new at this point, and I have never received a bag that was hard or stiff - I think I would be pretty :sad: if I did!!

same here, mine is thin and a bit dry but it is very soft. i guess that's how they are fro cinnamon. i'm actually kinda glad that mine seem to be kinda broken in. that way i dont have to take the time to do it myself lol :roflmfao:

shamrock0421 - I know I'm spacing a little here and I couldn't find the thread where you mentioned it, but did you get yours from AR? I ordered from AR recently too, and at the bottom of my confirmation email that I received from them they mentioned that they were currently out of the white boxes but would be getting more soon and would ship a box to anyone who didn't receive one who would like one. If you want you can PM me with your email and I'll forward the email to you :yes:!

mine just came in a regular shipping box. do they usually ship out balenciaga boxes or something?

I love your acknowledgement at the beginning..it takes a village (or a group of bal PF ladies) to make it all happen!! :love:

Your bag tdf!! Love it..congrats!

attachment.php

:drool: Love love love this color and the leather looks sooooo yummy!!! It reminds me of '05 leather! Congrats!!!

Congrats on your mogano! I have a mogano city as well- love the rich dark brown with red undertones. It's so gorgeous!!

As for the leather- it really looks beautiful, soft, smooshy. That's what I look for in bal leather. If the leather was stiff or hard, I'd be pretty upset- I'd probably end up returning it!! Enjoy that leather it's yummy!