Yay! My 04 turquoise arrived!

percephonie said:
:shame: A black city with silver hardware, anis twiggy and pistachio first....lol :roflmfao: :yahoo:

hi percephonie!

congrats!! they are all beauties... can ask a real silly question... when you guys find these older bags.. it seems that you get them a few at a time..

do you have a source other than ebay for finding older bags?, and perhaps they get in a few at a time maybe from the same previous owner? i ask cause i am looking for other ways to find older bags than ebay, which is frightening me lately. i was thinking of trying to find some inside source in the consignment business.. someone who can help me find my dream bags. ebay is just to heartbreaking!

am i on the right track?

t

seriously!!! ebay is so EVIL lately... those who live near these consignment stores need to do reconnaisance for those who dont!

frick- i live on an island where the only place that has balenciaga doesnt even barely sell to those who LIVE in the same zip code... they just ship them away!

i need to move to LA or something.

Hey toni22!

Well I have friends who go to consignment stores abroad and contact me if they find anything nice :biggrin: which is reaaally nice of them :love: or hunt around some in my area.

percephonie said:
Hey toni22!

Well I have friends who go to consignment stores abroad and contact me if they find anything nice :biggrin: which is reaaally nice of them :love: or hunt around some in my area.

you're so lucky! and what wonderful friends you have :yes:

OMG perce..... !!! CONGRATS to your GORGEOUS collections and your very nice friends :yes::biggrin::flowers: !!! Your collection is absolutely enviable - enjoy it ! Can't wait to see pics of your additions .... :graucho:

Ok you all must spill what unlimited bank accounts you withdraw your funds from so I can sign up LOL :blink::lol: ! It amazes me how large some of your collections are :love:

Congrats perc, beautiful bags. Can't wait to see the new ones coming in!