Yay!!! look what I got in the mail again!!!

I wish I could do the traveling again too...
maybe in february we could have a vacation there again.
Try BORACAY if you're going to the Philippines, its really very nice there.:flowers:

I think I'm going there, believe it or not. :yes: My dad is going to have a reunion with his junior high classmates. My parents were born and raised in Baras...actually, my dad moved here when he was a teenager (around the bay area, like you!), and went to college at UC Berkeley.

I went to the Phillippines when I was 5, but I haven't been back since. :sad: I would love to see Baguio, too...

Wooohooo! 500th post! Thanks for pointing it out, Sarsi!

Great bag! I have a BH with a pen mark...how do you get rid of that? Thanks and I :heart: your BH! Congrats!:flowers:
The pen mark on the lining... still trying to work on that,
but with the one's on the vachetta...
I used regular erasers tried different kinds I could find here.
and cleaned the whole strap with the magic eraser for the rest of the minor stains.
and finished off with allot of baby wipes,
dried it and sprayed leather conditioner.
hope this helps!:flowers:

Congrats!!! Everything you have is on my wishlist! lol! You have a beautiful collection!:heart:

BTW, what does Sarsi soda taste like? Is it more like old fashion Sasparilla or like Mug Rootbear?

Congrats!!! Everything you have is on my wishlist! lol! You have a beautiful collection!:heart:

BTW, what does Sarsi soda taste like? Is it more like old fashion Sasparilla or like Mug Rootbear?

THANK YOU LADIES!!!:flowers:

I guess it's like a rootbeer ...
but like Lee said, it also taste great with vanilla ice cream on top!:P