Yay...I just won an..

rachiem

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
Antique Glace Plum Ledbury...

I wasn't planning to buy a bag, but saw this with a few minutes to go and fell in love!
I've just sold both my Poppy satchels and my fuschia Mabel...so I thought I'd treat myself.
I'm determined though that my next bag will be a red Mabel (my name is on the Outlet lists, so fingers crossed)
I will post some modelling pics when it arrives.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220347066535

Woooow when I saw that one on the eBay list I nearly had an heart attack, thinking it's my dream Bays. Now you have more Plum Glace! Isn't this world unfair?? :crybaby:
But congrats, looking forward the pics!:heart:

Antique Glace Plum Ledbury...

I wasn't planning to buy a bag, but saw this with a few minutes to go and fell in love!
I've just sold both my Poppy satchels and my fuschia Mabel...so I thought I'd treat myself.
I'm determined though that my next bag will be a red Mabel (my name is on the Outlet lists, so fingers crossed)
I will post some modelling pics when it arrives.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=220347066535

Haha - so it mine! May the best girl win then!:bagslap:

I think you must actually go through more bags than SJ Rachiem? Why did you sell your Fuschia Mabel?

What bags do you actually have in your collection now?
Hopefully the Outlets will get a bumper delivery soon. Apparently, the deliveries have been minimal due to the new computers being installed.
What would you prefer medium or large red Mabel

I just never seemed to use the Fuschia, I wanted one for ages too....but ended up selling it for a huge loss!
I now have..
Black pleated Poppy

Red mini Mabel
Small choc Mabel
Aqua Mabel...my favourite one still!
Midnight Mabel
Pebble Mabel reg and small shoulder

Lilac goatskin Bays

Small orange Poppy

Gunmetal Agyness

and now the Ledbury

I think that's the lot?

I also sold my Gunmetal boots, as I just can't see myself wearing them.

My Poppy satchels went as they were too heavy across my neck.....

Congrats Rachie! I was watching that auction to see what it would go for, as it's the same colour as my Blenheim. Looks like you got a bargain! Looking forward to modeling pics!