YAY! i just got by city oxblood, but......

yahooooooooooooooo, congrats on your gorgeous new oxblood city yaa-yo :yahoo:...almost all of the tassles from my s/s '06 bags are the same way :crybaby:...but i asked the store where i got them to send me extras & they did :tender:

ohmygod you have such a beautiful dog! yes i am commenting on the dog first. lol.

my b bags also had the tassles split very soon after i carried them. such a shame. love the emerald day too. such vibrant colors.

Pupsterpurse said:
Congrats, yaa-yo!!! :flowers: My tassels on my Oxblood was like that, too. In fact, one of them had a wee weird scratch/rip on the side. It seems that all or most of the Oxbloods' tassels are like this. I don't know why...

Thanks so much Pupsterpurse! i feel so much better about the tassels. it's not that noticable. Don't you just love your oxblood! it's such a beautiful red/marroon color.:love: :love: :love:

aaallabama said:
yahooooooooooooooo, congrats on your gorgeous new oxblood city yaa-yo :yahoo:...almost all of the tassles from my s/s '06 bags are the same way :crybaby:...but i asked the store where i got them to send me extras & they did :tender:

Thanks, i love it so much. maybe i will give them a call. it's funny though cause i am so shy to call. but i'm sure they will be understanding, because theyve been so great through the process of my purchase. Daphney is Fantastic!~:yes:

yes, definitely give them a call yaa-yo!!! you are the customer who just spent a lot of money on a bag. I've heard great things about Daphne and Joseph from other PFers. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!!

SerenitySue said:
Heheh, I love your pup too! He's wondering what is that new thing in the box and why is it getting it's picture taken???

Congrats on your gorgeous grenat City!!!

Thanks Serenitysue, once the package came in he thought it was his :P , he gave it a little sniff and posed with it. he is so funny:roflmfao:

fayden said:
ohmygod you have such a beautiful dog! yes i am commenting on the dog first. lol.

my b bags also had the tassles split very soon after i carried them. such a shame. love the emerald day too. such vibrant colors.

Thanks my dog is wondering "wow! Another B-bag!". He is very supportive. LOL!:P Yah, i was afraid of the tassles splitting, but hey the bag will always remain beautiful. :love: