YAY! i just got by city oxblood, but......

1. i am so excited! i just recieved my 06 city oxblood from balny, and it's so beautiful! i love everything about the bag, but the sides of the tassles are white with a tint of red dye, and they look like they are about to split. even my extra bundled tassles have the same prob. it's weird... i also have the 06 emerald day bag and the tassles are perfect and tightly glued well. i guess, every bag is different in it's own way. it doesnt really bother me much, i still love it. :love: here are some attached pix. i tried the best i can to take a good pix of the bundled tassles, sorry it looks a little blurred. but you can still see the white.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. congrats yaa yo!

3. Congrats, yaa-yo!!! :flowers: My tassels on my Oxblood was like that, too. In fact, one of them had a wee weird scratch/rip on the side. It seems that all or most of the Oxbloods' tassels are like this. I don't know why...

4. Beautiful!!!! I love the red!

5. yaa, congrats on your grenat city!:happydance: don't worry.:noworry: i would call the SA at BNY that you worked with... and ask for extra tassels. they would be happy to send them to you.

6. It's gorgeous!!!! Congrats!! :heart:
    ^I agree with esile - the store should be able to send you replacement tassels if you call & ask...

Thanks for the pictures - I'll drool over them till I receive mine!
    (Sigh)...I think I'm going to go look at this thread over and over! :tender:

7. Congratulations!! Your Grenat City is GORGEOUSSS!!!! ENJOY!! (oh and... the tassles on my Grenat Work are the exact same way)

8. OMG! I'm so jealous!!! When's mine gonna get here? (*whines*) It looks perfect. Congrats.

9. yaa-yo, congrats on the beautiful oxblood city! yes, ITA with cate and esile- i would request extra tassles as well from BALNY and i don't think they'd give you any problems since it was a very recent purchase.

10. wow! it looks GORGEOUS especially next to that emerald! congrats and hope you get extra tassles ok.

11. Beautiful! The tassels are the same (white-ish edges) on both my grenat day and work bags.

12. Congrats on such a beautiful bag- call BalNY and ask about extra tassles!

13. congrats and Enjoy :smile:

14. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! The red is just GORGEOUS!!!!

15. Congrats! Its beautiful!! But from looking at all these gorgeous b-bags everyone is getting, I'm getting a little sad :sad: I wish I would hear back from balny about getting my bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice