Yay! I got the gold chain for my pochette! Another great experience!

Yes, I get the feeling that some SA(s) are relutant to sell the chain separately. I can't figure if they were too lazy to find a price for it or if there is a rule against selling the piece separately, or what. I didn't state the reason as to why i wanted it. I just called again and hope another SA picks up or called the next store on my list. One SA quoted me $105 but no stock.

TFFC, I phoned the other day and they said someone would get back to me. Then a lady phoned me about the extender and I tried to explain it was not the extender, bla, bla, bla. It was all too hard I am afraid and someone else was supposed to call me back and never did.

^^ Your scenario sounds familiar Suzie...I have actually always been fairly satisfied with LV's service but ever since they've implemented the automatic transfer of all calls to customer service centre, I've been really annoyed at the inefficiency of returning calls! :cursing:

Thanks for letting me know, I'm actually going to go in tomorrow and ask about it. Maybe they've suddenly had a flood of calls with customers wanting a "repair chain for their accordian wallet" because of this thread! :lol:

I've been calling all the LV stores in the Washington DC area and none of them are willing to sell it to me! They keep saying that they need to special-order it for me, and that it'll take a few weeks. Have any of you guys had any luck with buying it separately? I'm going back to Shanghai, China next week and I'm hoping that the LV store will sell it to me there.

I've been calling all the LV stores in the Washington DC area and none of them are willing to sell it to me! They keep saying that they need to special-order it for me, and that it'll take a few weeks. Have any of you guys had any luck with buying it separately? I'm going back to Shanghai, China next week and I'm hoping that the LV store will sell it to me there.

^Thats still better than what the SA told me from the first store I went to that day. She was obviously discouraging and said it would take MONTHS. Keep trying!!