Xmas Present Ideas

believe it or not i started with my little brother's gf's gift! she's getting a tatty devine name necklace in cream perspex (and umm i ordered two more for myself :shame: )

my parents will probably get travel books, or art books (that would be more for my mother really).

brothers are difficult.. probably clothes, maybe some cashmere if i'm feeling nice. or pimpmylaptop stickers.

i already have one gift for my favourite cousin (but she might stalk me here so i'm not saying what it is :lol: ) but i want to get something else for her too. maybe a pair of superfine jeans. or maybe not :graucho:

the flatmate might get rubber gloves or something :devil: :roflmfao: filthy messer upper that she is...

i even have friends who might find me here so i can't say what they're getting but i have three of them done already!

umm i love buying presents :shame: probably even more so than getting them!

I got a job over the Christmas season, which means I'll be working Christmas Eve which means I can't go home. Hopefully my aunt will ask me to spend Christmas Day with them.

If that's the case, then I'll have to change my shopping list:

For my aunt and one of my cousins: Seasons 1 and 2 of The Office. (They're big fans).

For my uncle who loves classic cars and The Rolling Stones, maybe their newest cd.

For my other cousin, I could find out a show he really likes and get a DVD of it.

(And if I can afford it, I can do belated birthday presents for both my cousins.)

Gosh...I haven't really started at all....but a few ideas:

Brother: Always gets a gift cert. for Best Buy (too hard to shop for)
Mom: Buying her a riding lawnmower for her cottage property (she's been wanting one forever)
Hubby: Gosh who knows...he's so hard. Probably some XBOX 360 games, new controllers (he's already worn 2 of them out), will probably prepay for Playstation 3 even though it comes out later (I'll pay for the reservation and then give him the certificate for redemption), some clothes, CDs, movies, etc.
BIL: UGh...the worst! The beverly Hills 90210 Season 1 is a for sure gift. Anything Miami Dolphins related...anything Notre Dame related, some clothes.

Dad: if he buys his boat then some boat-related paraphenelia, and I think he's buying a snowmobile, so maybe a helmet or a warm snowsuit. Otherwise, he just bought a cottage so some knickknacks for that.

And I'm done!
I'm pretty practical LOL

I just got my Christmas present today from my Mum and Dad. They got me one of those new pink i-Pod nano's (which is really bright!) and the necklace below from Tiffanys, but it all has to be wrapped up until Christmas!

My Mum said she'd like earrings from me, so we're going to go and pick some out next time we go shopping.

My Dad is sooo hard to buy for, I usually buy him music or a DVD.

My brother normally tells me what he wants, so I need to ask him soonish. It's probably going to be an I-tunes voucher.

I also want to get my friends kids a little something, the boy is seven and likes karate and football, and the girl is five and a typical girly girl.