Wristwatches - what do you wear?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All very nice! And the sizes are good on you. An elegant look, not chunky (not that chunky is bad, you know what I mean) and beautiful rings, and so nice that there is meaning behind the one, and the other is also gorgeous. You have good taste, my man!

2. Thank you very much!!! I appreciate the kind words :smile:

jimmie staton likes this.
  3. These are my watches at the moment.

A very old Russian watch that runs mechanically, which is great because I never have to change the battery.
    9DB88354-71AC-4C26-8402-9C8E6BA307B3.jpeg

A Guess watch in a leather cuff style that my mom got me for my birthday years ago.
    BA610F54-31D6-48EC-8F48-AA9DA8E5B9D1.jpeg

And a Michele CSX watch for when I’m feeling a bit fancier.
    2850A0DF-8245-4CFE-8B2D-D48F650EA3B1.jpeg

I would love a vintage Cartier tank one day....

4. I just bought this watch from a pawn shop lol. I saw a cartier watch for 1000 cad but it didnt look good on me. But this I fell in love!

Attached Files:

5. Im a huge apple watch fan! I dont think I could ever go back after having a smart watch. I just love how all my notifications show up on the watch, I can use apple pay, GPS and so much more from my watch! I did recently purchase a Chanel watch, but I will only wear it when Im dressed up. For day to day, I need my apple watch! I actually got a super cute and unique strap from ali express for super cheap. You can find much more unique options there than whats at the apple store.

Attached Files:

6. My husband is a fan of aliexpress! He bought our wine holders, figurines, locks, and even fish food from there.

jenjen96 likes this.
  7. I love ali too! They have everything!! And for so cheap!! If only it didn't take so long to arrive!

8. Haha my husband ordered once and it took a long time...and then he filed a complaint. They gave him back his money. And then after a year it arrived lol. They are like ebay you have protection

chessmont and Passerine123 like this.
  9. Yeah I know, I just hate waiting!!! Wow a year? Thats crazy! IME they actually send really fast, it just takes forever to pass customs!

10. wow that looks great!

jenjen96 likes this.
  11. Thank you!!

12. Oh my..that berry dial on the LeCoultre:heart:

13. DBAD944B-2A67-432E-AF2B-B78912D593D7.jpeg My Omega Ladymatic!
    I have a couple Rolexes (including an 18k yellow gold diamond Presidential) but this one has my heart and I wear it every day!!!

mauijeweler, zibeline91, nvie and 8 others like this.
  14. 21522605-03F4-436D-A0D7-C2C36E60ED50.jpeg Been wearing my dainty lil Seiko the most lately...

essiedub, chessmont, ZaneetaS and 3 others like this.
  15. My fav wristwatch, wearing it every day and forgot about all others

Attached Files: