Wristwatches - what do you wear?

Thanks! It's on a bulang strap, they make great straps

https://bulangandsons.com/collections/strap

gbMhEcn.jpg
You have a fondness for black dial watches. the speedy really looks nice on a brown strap. Going to check out Bulang straps.

Thank you so very much Essiedub, I totally get it and you are so right... The rubber and the 18 KT gold is an odd and interesting pairing... so wrong that it's right... there is no other way to describe this watch but to use the term that you dislike using (you shouldn't dislike it by the way, it's what everyone usual wants to achieve at some point in their life, hence the laws of attraction ) and or any Bulgari Jewelry... especially anything in the Serpenti collection...
"J!m"
I am on the hunt for a black and gold watch now! I saw a bulgari carbongold chronograph with the 3 rose gold dials at resale and should have gotten it but was not sure about authenticity. It sold. :crybaby:It was pretty.

Reactions: jimmie staton
I am on the hunt for a black and gold watch now! I saw a bulgari carbongold chronograph with the 3 rose gold dials at resale and should have gotten it but was not sure about authenticity. It sold. :crybaby:It was pretty.
I know it hurts, but think of it this way.... if it's meant for you, it will find it's way to you. In the meantime, do some research to see if such an item truly existed at Bulgari, if not, find the one you want in a picture. Then put your energy towards it... and viola … it will be on your wrist in no time.
"J!m"

I know it hurts, but think of it this way.... if it's meant for you, it will find it's way to you. In the meantime, do some research to see if such an item truly existed at Bulgari, if not, find the one you want in a picture. Then put your energy towards it... and viola … it will be on your wrist in no time.
"J!m"

Funny how the sub found it's way back to me after selling it the last time. Maybe it's meant for me...

I have quite a few watches, but none of them would be considered expensive expensive, but I love them!

I have been switching between these three. Two Bulova's and a Skagen! All two tone (silver and gold) and smaller in size for men. The biggest one is 38mm face while the other two are 32mm(?) I think. I am not a fan of the huge wristwatches that are prevalent today (they look great on all of you, but it's not my personal style).

I have been wearing my bracelets with my watch on my left wrist for a while now, but also wear them on the right wrist (just depends on my mood, plus on the right they tend to get in the way). The topaz ring on my pinky is always worn on my right hand ring finger, but wanted to show you all it (it's important to me - was given by my parents for my birthday at a time when my mom had just taken a heart attack). The sapphire ring is a ring I bought because I liked it. The three bracelets I never take off - yellow gold bismark was my Mom's she gave to me, sterling silver bismark I bought after starting a new job and the sterling silver bangle I bought because I liked it.

I love gold and silver together. Also love everyone's photos of their watches!

Attachments

• 20190721_163510.jpg
    20190721_163510.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 482
  • 20190721_163639.jpg
    20190721_163639.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 483
  • 20190721_163749.jpg
    20190721_163749.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 480