Wristwatches - what do you wear?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is Breguet Reine De Naples 8908 in yellow gold with diamonds...My favorite piece!

jimmie staton and J.A.N. like this.
  2. You have some very nice and expensive watches! I love the breguet..is it a moonPhase? I have been looking for a berry-colored dial! They are hard to find. Ok..how did you go about selecting these? I am always curious about how people make their choices.

jimmie staton likes this.
  4. I like your JLC

5. Beautiful watches. Love the Jaeger!

6. My Bulgari Diagano Rubber and 18 k Yellow gold
    "J!m" 15573250436394809301158232988835.jpg

hammerofdawn and essiedub like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Zucnarf, jellyv, simons91 and 4 others like this.
  8. Love the bulgari watches with the black/metal combinations! There’s something quintessentially Italian “sexy”.. sorry, I dislike using that expression but am at the moment, at a loss for words. My pint is that It’s great!

9. Thank you so very much Essiedub, I totally get it and you are so right... The rubber and the 18 KT gold is an odd and interesting pairing... so wrong that it's right... there is no other way to describe this watch but to use the term that you dislike using (you shouldn't dislike it by the way, it's what everyone usual wants to achieve at some point in their life, hence the laws of attraction ) and or any Bulgari Jewelry... especially anything in the Serpenti collection...
    "J!m"

essiedub likes this.
  10. My new Rolex DJ36 IMG_1098.JPG

Zucnarf, jellyv, baghagg and 4 others like this.
  11. First omega in space speedmaster

[​IMG]

12. I ended up wearing the bracelets on my other wrist. I prefer to wear my watch alone.

Attached Files:

nvie, liz_, QKay and 4 others like this.
  13. Love LOVE this watch! You’re using a special band. I like that it can work so well with so many bands.

hammerofdawn likes this.
  14. Give me JLC anytime any day, but that Breguet is something out of a fairy tale! What a beauty!

15. Thanks! It's on a bulang strap, they make great straps

https://bulangandsons.com/collections/strap

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice