Wrinkles around the eyes

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
ive just noticed im getting wrinkles aroudn the eyes and some fine lines..

im 23 and use a daily mostiruser.. can you guys reccomment on what i can use or should do to minimise this?

You might just be dehydrated. Whenever I don't get enough to drink or I'm in a low humidity location, my skin around the eyes becomes loose and a bit wrinkly. Perhaps you could try drinking more water to see if that helps.

^^Prevage is good. The Prevage MD is waaaay better. I've tried both. Not sure but I think you can only get Prevage MD from a dermatologist. I did. Pricey but it works so it's worth it.

You're in your early 20's. Maybe try Neutrogena eye cream. Costs less and you should still see improvement.

Thanks guys...

its def. not water i drink tons!! but will up the water intake just in case..

as for night creams anythign anyone reccomends? what about strivection i dont know if i can get prevage in bahrain

Also, don't forget - a light facial sunscreen to prevent skin damage. Skin has memory, so we 20 somethings stand to pick up skin damage now even when our skin is young.

Always wear sunglasses.

Yes! I used to never wear sunglasses and finally a couple years ago I found a pair that actually fit on my face. Most of them are too big for me and I feel silly in them. But anyway, I used to have that crease between my eyes from squinting and now it's so much better. I'm getting little lines around my eyes but I'm 35. I think it helps though.

I also use Oil of Olay eye stuff, whatever it's called. It seems to stop your skin from moving as much or something so the little lines don't show as much.