Wrinkles around the eyes

I'm about your age. I use Clarins Advanced Extra-firming Eye Contour Serum every morning for preventative purposes. And Ole Henriksen's truth serum at night (contains vitamin C). It seems like they are doing their job. ^_~ I highly recommend both products.

I use a Neutrogena anti-wrinkle cream w/sunscreen in addition to a high spf sunscreen. I think one of the best things one can do to prevent premature aging is avoiding the sun. It ages you so much. I am a sunscreen fanatic and have not gotten into sunbathing. I am very fair skinned and burn quite easily. I also think that taking good care of yourself-getting enough sleep, eating right, etc. also helps keep your skin looking good. I am 37, will be 38 in October, and am still get pegged for being at least a decade younger.

You could be experiencing a combination of things, first our skin cycles monthly, I find right before my skin gets to the end of it's natural cycle my eyes will seem a little drier regardless of how much creme I'm using. You could also be a tad dehydrated, even if you do drink a lot of water there could be something else going on in your body contributing to skin dehydration anyway....Normally when you are experiencing just a tad of dryness and seeing fine lines you can easily reverse it so I wouldn't panic. I even use a couple of exfoliating type products around the eye area like Sinceuticals glycolic eye gel at night or Revive eye renewal creme to help speed up the monthly cycle your skin goes through. Keep wearing sunglasses, try to prevent squinting, wear day and night eyecremes and eye sunscreen, and use a gentle exfoliating treatment formulated for the eye area and you should see lasting results for years to come.

I dont have wrinkles around my eyes but I used a mary kay eye cream and it GAVE me wrinkles so I freaked out and ran out to buy Strivectin. After 2 weeks or so of using strivectin, it counteracted the effect and my wrinkles went away. I cant explain it. But it was scary. I have no wrinkles but I do have smile lines (hate em)

Someone had told me about this a while ago and I swear by it. I use Crisco around my eyes every night. It cost next to nothing and works better than any eye cream I've ever tried. It sounds odd but it really works.