Wrinkled patent owners?

Thanks for all the answers! I'm thinking of buying it on ebay so now chances of returning, that's also why it's making me hesitant, but the color is lovely and maybe it's worth the risk? How bad was the peeling btw? And where did the peeling occur, on the flap or just randomly?

i would be very carefull buying a rouge noir from ebay. i bought one and i aske the seller is there any wear or peeling she said no so i bought it and when it arrive it was peeling all over the place. unfortunenatly this only gets worse!

Oh Ells can we see a picture of that bays? Not sure I know the one.
Here are some pictures of my Rouge Noir Bayswater from the reference library. (Oh how I miss her!)
Thanks for all the answers! I'm thinking of buying it on ebay so now chances of returning, that's also why it's making me hesitant, but the color is lovely and maybe it's worth the risk? How bad was the peeling btw? And where did the peeling occur, on the flap or just randomly?
Mine was peeling on the corners, the handles and on the back. Across the top of the flap, the patent had started to bubble and had a dull grey like appearance.

^^ Thanks mette! I remember seeing those pictures of your gorgeous rouge noir bayswater, I'm sorry you had that give her up. But Im really getting scared of the peeling issue.. I'd be so disappointed if it started doing that after using and loving it for a year or something :-s

My Rouge Noir Daria had the peeling issues aswell. It was very evident around the braided handle and I returned it to Mulberry and got a credit note. It's such a beautiful bag and I really miss mine... Doesn't seem like any of the Rouge Noir patent leather bags has held up so not sure I would risk it...

Seems like it's only the rouge noir, such a shame though, because the color is tdf.. The auction closes today and I just keep changing my mind about it. Btw do the normal patent bags like ink patent bayswater get dirty easily? I'm always afraid that if I'd buy basic patent they'd get fingerprints very easily! So the wrinkled would be perfect, because then that wouldn't be such a problem..

I have an ink patent and while I wouldn't say it gets dirty, it will show fingerprints. I am quite paranoid about prints on it, so I'm very careful when I use it.