Wow! It's love all over again!!

zuzu maxx

Anonymous Bag Lady
O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
Dear Botkier -

You are going to ruin me financially. What is a girl to do when all you do is put out gorgeous bags? My car needs brakes - my shoulder needs a Logan. My bathroom needs a sink - my arm aches for a Haven Satchel. She came today and I ripped her open in my car on the way to BART (I know, dangerous!).

Don't even get me started on the Bruce which finally hit your website - arghhhhh! I really do love you!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Haven.jpg
    Haven.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 607
I have this style in the crossbody version, but I believe they have the same functionality. I love mine very much because it's very light weight, and has enough pockets for everything I need. (2 exterior slip pockets, 2 inside open pockets, 1 inside zippered pocket)

I always tell myself I can't keep both, but then I talk myself into it.:lolots: I couldn't resist the price either even though I was looking more for a navy bag when I came across it. The bag is a good size, has great organization, and the leather is thick and sturdy. The blue is a bit darker that the picture posted above, but a nice electric blue rather than navy or denim. I had to take the chance at ~70% off.